7 996 notes
- Noté 1 sur 5par MidSpike, il y a 2 moisI used to enjoy this extension before the Q1 2023 update. Please bring back the ability to copy notes directly from the extension!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Dan Cogan, il y a 2 moisI have also found that the latest update broke the functionality of this extension. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and that helped for a little while, but the functionality cuts in and out intermittently. I type the name of a site into the Search your Vault box, and it pulls up the wrong sites. It's totally bonkers. Plus, the UI is much worse now, IMHO.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16785947 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisit gets worse and worse, If I want to edit something the annoying web vault is opened instead of previous extension edit window. Passwords are already exported to Bitwarden, soon to say bye bye and use only one pass manager if there is no improvement (going back where the lastpass was).
- Noté 1 sur 5par branderd, il y a 2 moisSince the last update nothing works anymore in the addon on FF and on Chrome. Super annoying - if we can not find a workaround the whole company has to switch to another password manager.
- Noté 4 sur 5par VL, il y a 2 moisThe update from January 2023 broke much of the functionality of the plugin. Fortunately, another review here mentioned removing and reinstalling, which would have been nice to know. Doing that seems to have at least gotten the plugin working. I will reserve judgement on the UI/UX changes for now. So far, I am a bit grumbly about it, but we'll see.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17749003 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThe latest update, released in January 2023, requires an uninstall and reinstall to fully function. Would be nice if LastPass had let people know that.
Plus, after using it for a few days, it continually requires me to flush cache to bring it back to functioning. e.g. "Search" in the pop-up menu window stops working.
This is terrible, it's like the developers made sure it worked with Chrome and told everyone else they could go pound sand
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17747943 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisVersion 126.96.36.199 would not retain preferences.
Whatever I set gets forgotten once I reload Firefox.
Auto log-off timer, disable auto-fill.... all gone once Firefox gets closed and re-opened.
Reading reviews: looks like the last update has many-many flaws. Wow.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Capricorn1, il y a 2 moisQuite frankly, how could anyone still trust LastPass with their sensitive data? That last breach gave away entire vaults. I've moved on to another password manager. I recommend everyone do the same. Even so, I now have hours (days?) of changing the password at each and every site and login in the vault. Thanks, so much. Just to put some icing on the cake, the Delete Your Account form is not working, so I they can't even get that right. Coincidence? Hmm.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13961097 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThe latest update to the extension is motivating me to move to BitWarden sooner. The 'copy password' option no longer works for me.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15899547 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisI use LastPass to store my SSH keys and with the latest UI update I have no easy way to copy my passphrase so that I can paste it into a different application. This completely broke my workflow.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17745969 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisIf LastPass has stopped working for you, remove and reinstall the extension. It fixed it instantly for me.
And if you find that it's worked for you, leave a review telling people to do the same thing, just to keep it at the top of the list until LastPass fixes the problem.
That said, horrible product management by LastPass. Forcing users to reinstall to maintain functionality is insane enough, but not communicating it is basically business suicide.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Ronnoo, il y a 2 moisSince last update, favorites don't work. Always used this extension to full satisfaction but since the last update (Jan 17 '23) it just doesn't work anymore. Starting websites via vault or favorites just doesn't do it anymore :( I use FF Dev. Edition
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13156335 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisWhat happened to the UI? An absoulute pain to use now - a notepad of passwords would be easier to navigate (and safer?!)
- Noté 2 sur 5par DrivenByHim, il y a 2 moisThe new update is pretty, but breaks workflows. Someone in design obviously does not use the addon. Alphabetical sorting is now broken (thanks for that, it's terrible) and form-fills aren't properly contextual. Each update gets worse. Get your act together or you're going to lose another multi-year customer.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17744744 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisI have used LastPass for YEARS, but it has been a slow spiral down the drain since selling off to LogMeIn or whoever owns that garbage company. Every single update gets worse.
The vault is less and less functional and searchable, passwords do not save or seem to save random data in the various fields of the vault, cannot search for a password from the extension anymore (all searches display no results) but doing the EXACT SAME search from the vault pulls up the login I need, however I cannot access the details nor edit them or copy them.
Fire the executives and whoever is responsible for development, communication, and quality checking. Between data breaches and consistently worse and worse "releases" or "updates," I'm finally done with LastPass for good. So disappointed I ever recommended them to others, and am now in the process of migrating to another service.. What a pain. Absolute trash. Run away and use someone else.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17744676 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisSicherheitsrisiko ist zu Hoch. Zum wiederholten Male wurde LastPass erfolgreich gehackt, diesesmal wurde ALLES geklaut. Finger weg von LastPass. Ihr glaubt es nicht? Dann googelt, ist alles online nachlesbar.
- Noté 2 sur 5par kae, il y a 2 moisUnfortunately the recent update to the LastPass extension has caused a lot of problems. The update caused the most used passwords for a site with multiple accounts to scramble the arrangement (I'm not sure what they use to order the accounts, but now I have to scroll to find the one I use all the time to avoid the ones I rarely use). Extremely large opaque icons in fillable fields are in front of the text in the field causing the text not to be able to be read when reveal text is selected. With the recent breach in LastPass, all this has caused a lot of problems with changing all my account passwords. I'm really disappointed in LastPass. I had a lot of secret information in LastPass which is now out ready to be decrypted. Very disappointed.
Also having problems getting the Security Dashboard to work at all (It just remains blank). Very disappointed in the LastPass product that I've been a subscriber and have recommended to so many people.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Zen, il y a 2 moisNew update is really horrible. It is not working properly. It is automatically going to one of the identities I setup and can't seem to find a way to switch identities. Product manager should be sacked.