Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Peter, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5Works well for me, does have trouble finding the username/password fields on some pages, but some websites are very broken.
Easy to use and I like the complementary Android app as well
- par plxd, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5I've used this app and FF extension for a few years now and have not ever seen a single bug or had any complaint.. until now. Yes, they broke FF, yes, it is pretty bad. But one such bug in years of perfect experience? It's a 5 stars for me.
(But please fix FF, it's kinda pain ita right now to use it)
- par Glenn Horton-Smith, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5EXPORT PASSWORDS IS BROKEN in the Firefox add-on (but works at lastpass.com) and same is true for vault view. I've used this for years, but the latest update continues a downward trend by making the vault almost unusable on Firefox. There is a notice to enable permissions _behind_ (lower z-order) the display of items, asking me to give it permission to access and collect web addresses, which I can't click on. Furthermore, LastPass already _has_ that permission according to the Add-Ons page in Firefox. Past downgrades have included increasingly poor performance, which for some reason is particulalry a problem in online learning environments that use or support Learning Tool Integration (LTI), such as Canvas, Sapling Learning, and the Zoom LTI plugin for Canvas. LastPass will do things like slow down the Sapling gradebook display, such that Firefox repeatedly pops up "An add-on is slowing down your browser --- Last Pass" and ask me if I want to disable it. It also interferes with watching any Zoom cloud recordings that have password protection, on my university zoom domain, by overwriting the video-specific password with a password for a zoom account on a completely different domain. It's just not what it used to be. At least please fix the broken vault display.
- par sworddance, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Ive been using LastPass for years, but the fact that I have to constantly reinstall the add-on just to use Firefox is frustrating. LastPass keeps breaking Firefox, not allowing any pages to load. The only solution is to uninstall the add-on, and reinstall it. I have always recommended LastPass to others in the past, but it looks like I will have to find an alternative solution for myself and my future recommendations.
- par Agent47, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Currently broken in FF , PLEASE FIX ASAP!!! I spent the entire morning freaking out because I didn't have my passwords saved in another location. In FF a work around is to go to your add ons manager and disable/enable the application you'll then get the older looking log in prompt which works. FIX IT NOW please!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16298547 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5This is the THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING I have ever encountered. I can find NO WAY to get to a human being to help me. I am stuck on page in FireFox about ADD Ons, but can't seem to get anywhere.
- par GKS, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5UPDATE Sep 22, 2020.
Still not working. Updated Firefox, uninstalled & reinstalled Lastpass. No Luck.
I used to like and use this Firefox plug in but since past week it is not working on my Windows 10 desktop. I can't login at all. All I get is a message "an unknown error occurred"
Looking at alternatives to Lastpass.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16297800 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5I installed, I guess, and the next screen says almost done, click LastPass browser button above to login. But there is no browser to click.