8 092 notes
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15805096 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisUnnecessarily complex, wastes a lot of time, frustrating, and needs to be greatly simplified.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17860579 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThis used to be so awesome, but wow, lately it has become a buggy mess. I can never trust it to actually save an updated password, half the time I think it did, only to discover it didn't, or it would generate a new password for a site, but then silently generate another one and save that one in the vault instead, leaving you wondering why the new password you made for a website isn't working. And whatever they did to the interface made it so much worse from a user perspective.
But the final straw for me is random web-client-content-script errors I started getting whenever I would click certain buttons on websites. Took me hours to track it down to this extension.
- Noté 1 sur 5par ahmerrow, il y a 2 moisAs others have stated, the extension frequently breaks in a way that makes it think that you have no passwords saved. Fixing requires uninstall/reinstall. It happens about once a week to me.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Ht991, il y a 2 moisConstant glitches. Can't reach server, etc. I can't even understand how a company like this can survive with such a terrible extension.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17854108 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThe Firefox extension won't load.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17850388 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisStop wasting time getting locked out of accounts or filling passwords and forms online! Instead, start wasting your time disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling and reinstalling, and otherwise constantly attending to this extension which seems to work perfectly - 60% of the time. I find it obnoxious when people complain about a product they're getting for free. Yet, I find myself here, writing a one star review for a product with a very generous free tier. But what am I supposed to do when this thing has wasted so much of my time and probably cost a couple years of my life by boiling my blood so many times.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17846935 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisLost Lastpass icon in firefox toolbar. can't get it back. No lastpass support. Please send instructios to email@example.com
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17847166 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisCannot adjust size or create password really a pain in the A** Old one easy to use