- par Lukas, il y a 11 joursNoté 1 sur 5Do NOT use this password manager. Before you vendor-lock yourself onto this platform, look elsewhere.
I have been using it for the last 5 years now, and it's not been great.
- The UI is very clunky, it often fails to pickup on password changes, autofill doesn't work very well, it deauths you after 30 days (good!) and then forcefully grabs focus every time you start your browser (... wtf). Many of these are easy to fix, but over the last 5 years almost nothing happened here
- Given the state of the UI, I am not impressed with how this company programs. How they managed to avoid scandals w/ leaked passwords for such a long time is a mystery, but it's just a matter of time now.
I tried to file a feature request for the focus grabbing after 30 days, which is incredibly frustrating on browsers infrequently used. But you can't. I am not entitled to such things as a free user. In fact, as a free user, you are treated like
the scum of the earth.
- par Dirk Bourgeois, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Would be worth it if a wildcard like https://*.example.com* could be used with an AutoLogin, but without that might as well just use the built in FireFox password Manager
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16993323 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Log in only works on first use of addon. After restart login does not work and fix requires (1) removing the addon (2) reinstalling the addon (3) logging in + 2FA. Its getting frustrating.
I copied this review from another disgruntled user as I've had the same issue for years.
- par Private Name, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Log in only works on first use of addon. After restart login does not work and fix requires (1) removing the addon (2) reinstalling the addon (3) logging in + 2FA. Its getting frustrating. Same issue on Edge.