Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Alex, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5After the last update I can't login with this add-on. The error message is: An unknown error occurred.Dismiss.
I use Firefox 80.0.1.
Lastpass version: 184.108.40.206
Mac OS: 10.15.6 (19G2021)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16055500 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5All I have ever ready about LastPass has been great. However, attempting to get it to work has been nothing but a headache.
- par Brady, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Piece of crap. I've been using this because I have a client that's a huge fan but in the past two years, it's been nothing but a giant headache for me. Autofilling the wrong passwords, duplicating many of the logins even when I don't save them and just in general sucking. Works passable on Chrome but the Firefox add on is pure junk.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14951370 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5LastPass is one of the best credential managers, but currently incompatible with the 'Ublock Origin' and 'Decentraleyes' addons. LastPass will deny your signin attempt with these add-ons enabled. LastPass essentially becomes unusable even with the "Lastpass.com" domains whitelisted under on the Ublock and Decentraleyes settings. There is currently no fix for this bug other than disabling Ublock and Decentraleyes which is concerning to me, and can be considered a security risk for others.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13525227 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Great until a week ago...Now CRAP!!! Won't sign in with Firefox ,have to use Edge and now I'm going elsewhere after many years of putting up with Firefox crap updates! Please have them hire some kindergarten kids to sort out their mess. DO NOT USE!