- Noté 3 sur 5par Krystofer125, il y a un moisAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- Noté 3 sur 5par MK, il y a un moisLatest version broke the autofill functionality... Pointless if i have to copy paste everything. Even trying re-adding the pages as suggested sometimes but it won't autofill that either...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17519858 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17420527 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisSince the most recent update, V22.214.171.124, I cannot log in via the extension. I can directly on the browser and also using the Edge extension.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17187123 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisOnce I get it completely set up, it works okay, but sometime it makes me run around in circle after circle to get my master password set.
- Noté 3 sur 5par stefan_ioan, il y a 5 moisIn version 126.96.36.199, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14136364 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisWhy is the viewport of passwords for a given website so small! The dropdown menu when you click the toolbar icon. The space where accounts for the current website are shown. It only has room for 2 accounts. Instead the menu has junk like:
View All Fillable Items
Open my Vault
Generate Secure Password
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13222952 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisWas OK, but lately lastpass opens automatically, showing my master password, even though set NOT to show password. So, handy for remembering general paswords, but not anything important.
- Noté 3 sur 5par moozandsqrl, il y a 9 moisMy only complaint is that I use Firefox and every time I log out and log back on, it disappears or comes up but is non functional and I have to uninstall and reinstall it. It's a pain.