- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15899547 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursI use LastPass to store my SSH keys and with the latest UI update I have no easy way to copy my passphrase so that I can paste it into a different application. This completely broke my workflow.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17745969 de Firefox, il y a 16 joursIf LastPass has stopped working for you, remove and reinstall the extension. It fixed it instantly for me.
And if you find that it's worked for you, leave a review telling people to do the same thing, just to keep it at the top of the list until LastPass fixes the problem.
That said, horrible product management by LastPass. Forcing users to reinstall to maintain functionality is insane enough, but not communicating it is basically business suicide.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Lutvit, il y a un moisWhen I first started using LastPass, it was lightweight, fast, and secure. Now it gets hacked regularly, it's become too slow, and there are constant bugs in both Firefox and Chrome. They have even changed the behavior, how you can manage the passwords. Before you could change the entries at any time without leaving the page, now you have to go to an external page to the Vault (the Vault page is very slow) and make the changes there. This is a clear step backwards. I think it's time to look for an alternative.
- Noté 3 sur 5par katsnme, il y a un moisI have been using LastPass for some time now, but from where I sit it just gets worse and worse when it comes to functioning efficiently. I have written many complaints to LastPass over the years but nothing ever gets 100% resolved. I continue to have problems. One example is when they request a new password for my primary email address despite the fact that I created a brand new password one month ago!
I just read the following, "The LastPass breach relied on previously stolen information that provided access to secondary backup storage thanks to credentials and information stolen in attacks targeting individual employees. It was a custom attack and couldn’t be used against other firms. And LastPass’s reliance on a single master password also puts its users’ data at unique risk." Is that statement supposed to make me feel better about using LastPass? NO!
My husband has always used a PC and has no problems. I have always used a Mac and have continually had problems. This is nothing new to me. I have found many websites definitely favor PC users over those who use Macs.
In this day and age of the 21st Century you would think that this kind of favoritism would no longer exist, but it does ... exist ... and I, for one, am sick of it.
There should not be this kind of natural, artificial, or social selection - "a system or theory based on the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection" - that demonstrates that PCs are better or more worthy than Macs. That shows us the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection, aka social Darwinism.
So, do I leave or do I stay? Will LastPass clean up it's act so it works smoothly for both PC and Mac users alike ... or not? The ball is definitely in your park, LastPass. What are you going to do?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Redwoodsman51, il y a 3 moisTRYING TO MAKE A RENEWAL PAYMENT MANUALY - it seems impossible!!!
I have "Families" and my bank fouled up the renewal payment.
Following the LastPass instructions carefully, I am trying to pay them manually - but the option to do so does not appear!!!!!!
Frustrating & needlessly complex - shame as it is a great password manager
- Noté 3 sur 5par Krystofer125, il y a 5 moisAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- Noté 3 sur 5par MK, il y a 5 moisLatest version broke the autofill functionality... Pointless if i have to copy paste everything. Even trying re-adding the pages as suggested sometimes but it won't autofill that either...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17519858 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.