- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18286127 de Firefox, il y a 13 joursIt's overall OK with some pretty irritating bugs and UI messiness. The password generator is easy to use, however there is a bug where you cannot copy the generated password. The vault does not show when I changed a password last, which is a major security oversight. LastPass also automatically logs me in to a saved website, despite the fact that I have all relevant Autofill and Autologin preferences unchecked in both the extension settings and individual site settings.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13665611 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThe password generator is currently broken on the latest Firefox on Windows: Copy the generated password does not work, so I am unable to use the generated passwords!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18166479 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisThis add-on is "ok." I have to delete and reinstall the addon every time I restart my browser and sometimes even when I haven't restarted my browser. When it is running it is great. And, I usually only have to delete and reinstall once per session. So, it still limps along for me. But it could certainly be more convenient.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Andras, il y a 3 moisFor those who have encountered problems with the LastPass extension for a while: disabling and then re-enabling the extension works for me. However I hope they will fix the issue soon.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Diane, il y a 4 moisI have depended on this add-on for years, and been fairly happy even when they restricted usage to one computer (can't complain about free!), but today it's frozen for no reason I know of. I see someone else saying there was an update. Just adding my voice to let the programmers know it's broken and I can't find any way to make it work again. Nothing happens when I click and I can't log in except at the website. So I guess I'll copy my passwords from the vault there, as needed.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Jérôme, il y a 4 moisLeider hinkt die Firefox-Erweiterung hinterher. Die Darstellung beim öffnen der Erweiterung ist immer verschoben. Mit Apple-Touch-ID funktioniert das noch nicht in Firefox. Bitte beheben.
Same as: I like Lastpass and use the premium version for a long time. But for a while now there's a very annoying bug in the Firefox add-on, where you can only see half the window when opening the add-on, because the content is shifted left. Why don't you fix that?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18096584 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisI like Lastpass and use the premium version for a long time. But for a while now there's a very annoying bug in the Firefox add-on, where you can only see half the window when opening the add-on, because the content is shifted left. Why don't you fix that?
- Noté 3 sur 5par NotMe, il y a 5 moisNormally I like Lastpass. It does what I want it to do, namely saving Passwords, but they weren't able to fix a Bug, where you can only see half the window when clicking on the Addon, because the content is shifted so far left. This bug existed for half a year soon and still hasn't been fixed.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Bodrey, il y a 7 moisI've been using LastPass for years now, and until recently it has worked well. However, now it logs me out constantly, even though I have those settings unchecked. When I try to contact Support about it I just get redirected to their Online Community Support forum, and no one there can help. I still don't know why this is happening. Every time I want to log into one of my sites now I have to log in to LastPass first. PITA!