Revisado por Usuario de Firefox 17104254
Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17104254, el hace 2 años
I tried this while buying a train ticket. The ticket and receipt are shown on Relay as having been relayed, but I've received nothing in my email. How do I get my ticket???
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 años
So sorry! Can you say which ticket site you used? This might be related to the 150KB attachment limit that's in place. We're actively working to increase this, but for the time being, Relay cannot process email attachments over this size. Are you able to reach out to the train company or use your primary email to receive the ticket? We're very sorry that this is happening and will hope to have this fixed in the near future.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Krishnakant, el hace 2 díasI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dstefonek, el hace 8 díasI cannot write a review about firefox relay because I don't know what it is. Because I don't know what it is or seen I reason to use It I have always avoided the icon as I've seen it time to time on screen. So that said, I have no experience to rate for FireFox Relay. Good or Bad.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Panama Jack, el hace 10 díasNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Linda, el hace 12 díasI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17852383, el hace 13 díasLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Daniel, el hace 16 díassadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por bedwttr, el hace un mesExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Fox GamingYT, el hace un mesI love this extension because I can now block useless junk mail easily, but is there a way to change the email the mail is forwarded to? If not that would be an amazing feature!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5663979, el hace un mesA way to add notes to mail aliases would be great.