- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16702712, el hace 2 mesesLeider nur 2 Sterne, da ein großer Teil der Infos in englisch und somit für mich kompliziert erst übersetzt werden müssen.
So wie es ist, verstehe ich die Anwendung noch nicht um effektiv damit arbeiten zu können....
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14906651, el hace 3 mesesDie Idee ist sehr gut.
Bei Anmeldung auf einer Webseite, wurde ich darauf hingewiesen, das Facebook meine Email verfolgen kann. Deswegen habe ich das Relay installiert und auf dieser Webseite für die Anmeldung getestet.
Leider wird die Relay-Email dort nicht akzeptiert, obwohl ich den Tipp zu Firefox-Relay auf dieser Registrierungs-Seite erhalten habe.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por BobbyB, el hace 4 mesesThe relay address does not show as valid on email validators. eg: ipqualityscore dot com and others list it as invalid and disposable even though it does get forwarded.
The problem does not lie with ipqualityscore dot com or others. The problem is with the service which validates the email. Here is the conversation using another validator called centralops dot net.
THE CONVERSATION with https :// centralops.net /co/ ---> The address was rejected! Done today 18-May-2022 12:24 UTC-4
How is any email validating service suppose to reply but "invalid"? "Disposable" email is a judgement call.
OK, I use the free service so I can't complain but if I were to contemplate getting the paid version there is not much incentive to do so if the email will check out as invalid.
Now if you use this email address and the site checks the validity of the email (as it should to avoid spam) then it will see an invalid email
confidence rating: 0 - Bad address
error : RecipientRejected - Mail server rejected the email address.
canonical address: <.........@mozmail.com>
preference exchange IP address (if included)
[Contacting inbound-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [18.104.22.168]...]
220 inbound-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com ESMTP Amazon SES OenPjqnXlNNRjaYTNPLg
550 5.7.1 TLS required by recipient
[Address has been rejected]
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14944912, el hace 6 mesestoo bad that it changes email input box layout ; for a web developer it is really annoying
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13340920, el hace 6 mesesThis extension made it impossible to login to a website that gives you the option to use a username OR email address. If using a username it makes your password invisible to the website. I uninstalled this extension.
Send me an email address and I'll send a screenshot.
As you'll see, the password box is filled in and the error message says "Can't be blank".
I believe that the presence of the relay icon is interfering with text in the password box.
I had been trying to login most of the day and having this problem. Brighteon is upgrading their site and I think the icon is viewed as a security risk, or somehow causing the password to not be visible.
This problem only started since Brighteon's upgrade and this was never an issue until today.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 mesesSee if it helps to disable the in-page icon in the settings panel. Toggle the "Show the Relay icon in email fields on websites" setting OFF.
Hi would you be willing to let us know what website(s) you're seeing this issue on and we can take a look? Please feel free to edit your comment or you can file an issue in our github repo: https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay-add-on/issues
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13481582, el hace 7 mesesThe extension seems to ignore custom domain for new aliases. So far for me it hasn't been worth much more than the "Manage All Aliases" link. The service itself seems fine.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por GP2, el hace 8 mesesThere is no way to remove the stupid icon from every form field asking for an email address. I know I have the addon installed, FFS, I don't need you tacking your gaudy reminder every-effing-where.Hi, You can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites". I hope that helps!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por sfin, el hace 8 mesesThe drop down menu should contain options to copy and edit all aliasesHi sfin thank you for the feedback! Exciting news, just today we released the functionality in the newest version of the add-on where you can sign back in with your existing aliases. Just open the context menu on any email address field (right click on Windows or Control-mouse click on macOS) and you'll see an option to sign in with recent aliases or existing aliases from this site. We hope you enjoy this improvement!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17170064, el hace 10 mesesCausing problems in email fields where I don't want to use it.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesHi, I'm sorry about this. If the icon isn't working, you can try to right-click and then select "Generate New Alias" in the context menu that appears.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Markin, el hace un añoI am not a tech savvy user: I appreciate what this add-on is trying to do but cannot see a way to easily toggle it on and off. I have some trusted websites that I do not want an alias to be created for and I can't tell if its creating aliases for these sites or not.Hi, if you click on the Firefox Relay add-on icon in the toolbar menu, then click the gear (settings) icon you can toggle on and off the relay icon. When it's off, in an email field you can right click to generate an email alias. Hope this helps!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por jonMozzi, el hace un añoThe extension insists on using my old Firefox account email. Currently my account is linked to another email, but whenever I try to log into Relay it shows my old account email.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por pennypacker, el hace un añoProvides a useful service, but implementation can be improved. Add-on allows you to generate a new alias from an email field, but this is a use case that is rare.
Much more common I would imagine is to choose an existing alias (from the maximum of 5 provided), and paste that alias into the email field (e.g. signing up for a newsletter). Add-on does not provide that, instead the user has to navigate to Firefox Relay web page, choose an alias, click on copy icon, change back to original tab, right-click the email field, and paste the alias.
6 separate actions, compared to one or two actions if you could right-click on the email field, move to the alias of interest, and click to select and paste.
Implementation is back to front (prioritising a rarely-used feature above an often-used feature) and needs fixing. UX seems to have been designed by developers, rather than humans (no slight against developers).
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15132101, el hace un añoThe relay email was rejected by RYM (RateYourMusic.com). Too bad. Seemed like a great idea!! Also, I see no way to set the Block or Forwarding elements. Suggestions please?Thanks for letting us know about RYM. To enable/disable forwarding, you should see a toggle next to each alias at https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Minh Nhat, el hace un añoThe Firefox development team should make Firefox Relay a service like SimpleLogin. You should also turn LockWirse into something like Bitwarden, for example. A lot of people will be willing to pay for good services.
Firefox Relay lacks essential features and has many limitations.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Fresco, el hace un añoJust 5 aliases at the max? Almost everyone has loads of accounts and/or newsletter subscriptions. The point of aliases is that with them you can easily find out the culprit whenever such an alias is being abused.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Ivory, el hace un añoI installed it, and tried to connect to a site I already had an account on. When I click on the email address field to of my login, I cannot type anything anymore. I see only the Firefox RElay icon, even my password vault icon disapeared. I have no other choice but using Firefox relay, so I cannot even enter the email address I signed in with to change the address to a generated alias. I had to go to preference to unclick the option "Show relay Icon in email fields on website". Not practical at all.Hi Ivory, I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We’d love to try and help resolve it for you. Would you feel comfortable sharing the website that you were trying to use? If so, could I kindly ask for you to open an issue in Github and post it there. We’ll take a look. Thank you! https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues