- Se valoró con 4 de 5por sevect, el hace 3 mesesBonne interface, bonne intégration, très pratique.
Nota pour debug (v2.4.5) : lorsque le module est activé, il m'est impossible de me connecter au site tgvinoui.sncf (avec une vraie adresse), car la page est systématiquement rechargée automatiquement dès que je saisie l'e-mail.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14539615, el hace 4 mesesVery helpful, but it could be improved a lot if the masks were easily available from the toolbar icon for the times when the extension doesn't detect an email field.Thank you for the feedback. You can also get to your masks from the right-click context menu in any field. Masks in the toolbar icon is on the roadmap! Hope to have it out soon.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por edenflare, el hace 4 mesesWhen someone said wake up and smell the coffee they said this program doesn't need to access all your website data, I think its true it doesn't need this if its just relaying giving you a fake email address to use that hides your real email, why would it need access to all your websites? They collect data secretly from you who knows what they do with that data, or what if a hacker hacks Relay and they steal your data with it? What if we wanted to look at porn in privacy why should I share this data or payment services data? I swear humans are crazy and selfish they do anything for money.
Fix this I'll re-rate 5 stars thanksThanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17507797, el hace 4 mesesWake up and smell the coffee folks, any email alias service has NO NEED to access ALL or ANY of your firefox DATA!!!Thanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17504208, el hace 4 mesesDeleted it before I could really use it because it made the email box where the little purple star was in at the right "sticky" on top. IE, when a popup from the website popped up, the email box was on top of the popup, blocking a large part of the text and I couldn't read it. Maddening.Hi So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to re-install the add-on you can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"