- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16702712, el hace 4 mesesLeider nur 2 Sterne, da ein großer Teil der Infos in englisch und somit für mich kompliziert erst übersetzt werden müssen.
So wie es ist, verstehe ich die Anwendung noch nicht um effektiv damit arbeiten zu können....
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por asmblur, el hace 4 mesesOn the addon page for FF Relay, scroll all the way down and click Privacy. When the page comes up, change "websites" at the end of the address to "firefox-relay", hit Enter. Scroll all the way down to "Information We Share".
I, personally, don't feel comfortable with Amazon being given access to that information. Attempts to remove personally-identifiable information have been bypasses many times before and I have no doubt that whatever safeguards Mozilla has in place will eventually be worked-around.
It's a nice concept but ruined by involving a company known for their pervasive tracking.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por SA, el hace 5 mesesPlease go to the addon homepage and scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy" and read it carefully - your user info will be shared with 3rd parties and Amazon is specifically listed as one of them. Your emails go to Amazon, completely unencrypted, for Amazon to potentially scan looking for keywords to target consumers with ads (actually, TWO consumers - you and your recipient). Always look for "zero access" services when it comes to email; it means the email is encrypted before arriving to the email company and not even their own employees can read the contents - they have "zero access".
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Bob Who, el hace 5 mesesHalf baked, with a shaky future. Lockwise, Sync, Monitor, DNS over https, VPN all will fade away if you won't pay for a subscription. Other email obfuscation service plugins are still easier, unlimited.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17482766, el hace 5 mesesMore and more websites just add "mozmail.com" into stop list for a registration(saying - "use your real email to register"), making this addon useless...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17194056, el hace 5 mesesBeen using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...Hi I'm so sorry to hear that. On Relay.Firefox.com after you sign-in, in the top right corner there is an account icon, please click this, then "settings". Do you have the option for "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." selected? This will ensure that labels are saved on the server and should sync across your devices.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17151922, el hace 5 mesesA complete wonder, it works just as well on mobile devices (using debugger mode) although they should add the possibility of paying Premium in other parts of the world.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Marrows, el hace 5 mesesIt's an awesome feature from Mozilla, but I can't customize the address so it's hard (the first one was impossible) to remember and use outside my PC. If Mozilla updates it and make the address customizable, I'll give it a 5 star rate