- por engrsam, el hace 17 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Extension doesn't work. I have Relay Premium giving me unlimited aliases, however, when I attempt to use it, I'm presented with two options, generate new masks, get unlimited masks. Clicking on generate new mask does nothing. Even after clicking it multiple times. It does this on different websites. Only way to get a new mask is to navigate to the Relay website, generate one there and then go back to the website I want to use it with. Not very convenient.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 16 díasSorry you're having this bug. :( Do you mind sharing one of the websites where you see this bug? I wasn't able to reproduce it on stackoverflow.com.
- por P4, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5I cannot find any information that explains how to use this add-on to sign into websites such as Quora, even though I learned about this extension when I went to sign into Quora while using the Multi-Account Containers add-on. The latter helps prevent Facebook (among others) from following you around on the web. There is a prompt on Quora's login page to use FF Relay to login, but Quora will not accept the alt email. I have repeatedly searched for info on how to login using these credentials, but can find zip about it.
IN REPLY to Developer Response: If you note in my original review, I said that Quora would not accept the alt address. I am not sure why it worked for you but not for me. I don't have that many add-on's other than adblockers and Privacy Badger and the two Container apps.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesHi P4! Thank you for reporting, it looks like there are some website compatibility issues with Quora and the add-on, we'll add this to our backlog. For now, what I might recommend as a work around is go to the relay website: relay.firefox.com and create an email alias there, then use the quick copy button and you can paste an email alias into Quora's email address field. I just tested it out myself for you and it seems to work. Thanks for letting us know!
Updated: I just received a note from Quora that my Firefox Relay email alias was blocked. We'll try to reach out and see if we can work together.
Second Update: We received a great note from Quora and they're allowing the mozmail.com email domains now. Please let us know if you have any issues now P4.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12878618, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5Started activating Relay, then saw how much of my system it wants access to. Tried to delete Relay and/or its access permissions but can't tell now to do that.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 25 díasIf you need to remove the add-on, try the steps here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons If you want to delete your FXA try this? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-my-firefox-account
- por Usuario de Firefox 17278664, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Does not send mail. WHY???
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesHi. Sorry you are having issues. When you say it does not send mail, do you mean that Relay is not sending you an email that you expect? Or do you mean that you want to send email from your Relay alias?
- por Usuario de Firefox 13549866, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I am not able to type in my regular email address when making an airline reservation even though I have Relay Premium..this so annoying....why not?
- por Usuario de Firefox 16051270, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I signed up for FireFox Relay but nothing changed. No email aliases were used or bounced back for that matter. Very mysterious this is!
- por Usuario de Firefox 17274968, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Relay is BLOCKING some of my website logins. WHY!!!???
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 mesesHi can you please give us some more details about what's going on, including a few of the websites for us to test? If the issue is the Relay icon in the email field, you can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites". I hope that helps!