- por Usuario de Firefox 13614309, el hace 4 horasSe valoró con 1 de 5Encore de l'argent facile !!!
Seuls les 5 premiers alias sont gratuits, après cela devient payant.
Je veux bien payer une fois le travail du développeur, ça ne me pose aucun problème et me semble légitime, mais un abonnement qui se renouvelle périodiquement sans cesse : NON !
Still easy money !!!
Only the first 5 aliases are free, after that becomes chargeable.
I am willing to pay once for the developer's work, that doesn't pose any problem to me and seems legitimate, but a subscription that is constantly renewed periodically: NO!
- por flixfox, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5I must admit, this is a good software, but it can’t even forward emails sent to me by individuals.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 díasHi Flixfox, can you give us some more information about what's happening. We'd love to fix this for you. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- por ozneu, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5relay email refused by gofundme
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesHi Ozneu, could you let us know if Gofundme would not allow you to register or you are not receiving emails from Gofundme? I just tested and was able to register, but would like to learn more so we can help improve your experience. If you have a moment, could you kindly file an issue on Github? https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- por Lorenz Nufer, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It just doesn't work! Says the email was forwarded, but doesn't appears in my inbox.(And neither in Spam) I tried several aliases and also several different email-service providers on my side.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesHi Lorenz, I'm so sorry to hear that you are not receiving your emails. We’d love to try and help resolve it for you. Would you feel comfortable sharing the website that you were trying to use? If so, could I kindly ask for you to open an issue in Github and we’ll take a look. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- por TheToolGuy, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Useless ...
The three most important functions of an alias are not working:
1. Creating an self named alias ...
2. Replying using an alias ...
3. Total email size only 150kb ...
- por Usuario de Firefox 16949312, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I cannot access my Deezer account without them tracking me, it seems. I tried to open it with my Relay account and the password I used was that of my personal Gmail account. It didn't work and I tried 3 or 4 times in a row. The FAQs don't say anything at all about the password I need to use (or create) to avoid the trackers. How does that work?
I didn't know until recently that Facebook (and who knows what other social media as well) tracks any activity I make online in sites where their icon is attached. I'm no technician or anything remotely close to that, but I do appreciate all the advantages of using Firefox and some of the ad-ons. I use Ublock and Dark Reader, apart from some of the ad-ons produced by Firefox developers such as Facebook Container.
However, I can't see the use of Firefox relay if I cannot access sites with it. Could you please help me understand this a bit more? I'm sure others could profit from the explanation too.
I know SNS and the such track us all the time and that Firefox protects us more than Chrome for sure, but most of us don't really understand how trackers work so as to avoid those sites, e.g.
In any case, thank you for reading this and for taking the time to respond!
Blessings from Argentina.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesIf you create an account with a Relay alias, you can use whatever password you want - passwords are not used to track you.
If you use your real email address on a site, they can include it in a Facebook "Customer List" to track and target you via Facebook. By using an email alias, you break that link Facebook has to you.
- por Alex, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5- Limited to a grand total of 5 aliases (Anonaddy, 33Mail, offer unlimited for FREE!)
- Can not reply (others offer that for FREE)
- You can not modify the aliases.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15614762, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5How can I change email address to link Firefox Relay? Even after changing email in Account it still points to the old one. Can you please suggest?
- por Usuario de Firefox 13491753, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I like the concept - but the icon in the email field breaks my password manager's operation, specifically, its ability to paste user names and passwords into the correct fields. This is because what used to be a paste operation now needs an additional TAB. Considering removing Relay - unless I hear this can be fixed.
Thank you for the response about removing the icon - however, this setting cannot be changed. Clicking the on/off switch just makes it glow, nothing happens.
- por juan riccio, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5A service like this is necessary, so the idea is good although certainly not new: there are already dozens of temp email sites, and this is no better. The domain name gives it away immediately, so it's a matter of days for the spammers to add relay.firefox.com to the list of "invalid" email address they won't accept for signing up.
What we really need is temp addresses with a legit domain! For example, @mozillamail.com would be fine, as long as it provides real addresses too - just like, say, gmail. What matters is that the same domain hosts both temp and legit addresses, so the spammers can't tell temporary from legitimate. Yes, it's probably harder on the server. But short of that, such a service is nearly useless, as is the extension.
If/when done like this, users will want an easy way to reply to the spammer from the legit address via the temp address, without leaking the legit one. Now _that_ would be something that doesn't exist yet - at least not in an easy to use form. By "easy to use", I mean POP3/IMAP support and a transparent mechanism for the user.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoHi, thanks for the feedback. Agree on all points. To combine relay aliases with "legit" email addresses in the same domain, we also need to mitigate abuses of aliases, so that the "legit" email addresses don't suffer from domain reputational harm caused by abusers of aliases. We are still considering the best way to mitigate alias abuse.