Revisiones de British English Dictionary (Marco Pinto)
British English Dictionary (Marco Pinto) por Marco A.G.Pinto
Revisado por Usuario de Firefox 16414891
Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16414891, el hace 2 años
Just used the control for a short note, but happy with it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por zenscape, el hace 6 mesesThe big failing of Firefox is the lack of correction as you type. This addresses it 100% for me. Thank you, Marco!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17608574, el hace 8 mesesThere are some words missing, but let's acclaim the author's big work for making it!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesYes, there are thousands of words missing.
I can't find them all by myself, that is why I need users to e-mail them to me or open a ticket in GitHub.
Thank you, dear brother!
<3 <3 <3
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por kettlefishseabread, el hace un añoThank you, OMG the default spell check is crappy!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13008231, el hace un añoNon-native speaker communicating with other non-native speakers in British English, simply because I hate American English.
Works really well! Thank you.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Cyberknight, el hace un añoThis is one of the best dictionaries available on any platform/app/system. Not only has it the most complete set of words, venturing into many different branches of knowledge, but it's also very actively updated, with lots of words added and revised every month. If it's taken into account that this is an open-source initiative, it's not only amazing, it's really amusing. I wish dictionaries for other languages were this well maintained!Thank you, my dear brother Cyberknight.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13420335, el hace 2 añosAn exceptionally well-kept and up-to-date English dictionary. Highly recommended. The generous author also has versions for LibreOffice and other apps on his web site (I use it for all other Hunspell-compatible apps like Notepad++, SoftMaker’s apps, and the like). The dictionary has been in continuous development for years and I doubt if you can find a better substitute for it. If you look at the change-log for each release, then you will see that hundreds, or even thousands, of new words and combinations are added, bugs are fixed, and corrections and significant improvements are made each time (on a monthly basis so far). Truly one of a kind operation that certainly takes a lot of time and dedication from the author. I have Marco’s dictionary installed everywhere and I take the latest version of it with me on a USB drive to install it on any computer that I happen to use. Kudos to Marco for supporting this gem for so long. I can see the love you are pouring into this work every day. Keep up this wonderful and significant work! <3