- Rated 4 out of 5Missing the "append" mode and a confirmation check when you delete a existing user-agent string.
Apart from that, its fine and simple.
- Rated 4 out of 5SEHR zufrieden, klappt so, wie ich will.
Manchmal allerdings settings völlig schwarz.
- Rated 5 out of 5很好用，完美解决IE11兼容问题
- Rated 3 out of 5This is pretty decent. The Playstation default I like as it forces a lot of broken websites (eg. Gmail, YouTube) to work. The downside is adding or changing them does not work. And the CURL and WGET are bad options as they make websites think you're some scraper bot.
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks for the review!
Could you please elaborte what you mean by “The downside is adding or changing them does not work”? I do not unfortunately understand what you mean by this.
Having the CLI tools options available is good for testing for the exact behaviour you describe as “bad”. Some sites also hide/modify content from web browsers, but only deliver them to bots and specialized client software for automated processing – feeds/podcasts are a prominent example of this.
- Rated 3 out of 5great extension but
please add domain exception list, some sites look terrible on big screen and some other force you to open site with app like soundcloud and fb messenger
- Rated 5 out of 5Does the job very well.
It would be a nice addition to reset the Switcher when the browser closes.
- Rated 4 out of 5感覺有點耗資源 不過youtube上使用還是可以的
- Rated 5 out of 5works perfect, great Addon!
- Rated 2 out of 5ok
- Rated 5 out of 5Finally, I can switch entirely to using Firefox on Android! Google Maps and Google Voice give me all the menu options now, not the nerfed versions they serve to us Firefox Android users! It even does site-specific domains! Erm, I only wish I could specify for it to work only on certain Google sites, Maps and Voice (www.google.com/maps and www.google.com/voice), but not Google Search. Unfortunately, Google redirects to these addresses and then the extension doesn't catch these sites.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you for your feedback!
You can already match on subdomains or on the entirty of the Google domain (ie: `*.google.com`). Adding matching for subpaths will not be added since the UI for this would be quite complex and the paths on many domains are meaningless anyways.
I'm not sure what you mean with „the extension stops working“, but if there are specific issues you see with this extension that you would like see fixed please open an issue (with detailed problem description, steps to reproduce, …) at https://gitlab.com/ntninja/user-agent-switcher/issues/new .
- Rated 5 out of 5good