- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect
- Rated 1 out of 5Периодически из-за этого расширения вылезает реклама.
- Rated 5 out of 5I use it to manage my Instagram account from computer. It works perfectly!
- Rated 5 out of 5Adding an option to disable uaswitcher for certain web sites would be great. Awesome add-on, with the latest browser versions, which is great since old browser versions can make some web sites complain. This doesn't happen with this add-on.
EDIT: I now see this, I hope it will be available at some point: "Are you refering to per-site User-Agent switching? That is currently the most asked for feature. It will be implemented once we know how to show it in the user interface."
- Rated 4 out of 5Работает. Но если в настройках видно Linux Firefox десктоп то определяться может как Apple Safari т.е. неправильно. Хотя реально Андроид Firefox. Меняет, но не точно.
- Rated 5 out of 5Do it's job
- Rated 2 out of 5Very inconvenient way of importing the user agent in text form.
Hello! I decided to use your supplement. But the first thing I did not like was the lack of the ability to auto-update user agents. I thought I could solve this problem by manually adding agents through the site https://techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/ On this site there is a string display of agents for example:
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36"
But when I began to add them, they were wrong. It turned out that these lines should be edited and indicate which client is available in fact - dekstop or mobile ... It's not convenient! Is the add-on not able to determine whether the agent belongs to the OS on the line "... (Windows NT 10.0, Win64, x64) ..."?
- Rated 2 out of 5Doesn't save the agents wich have been added by the user.
- Rated 5 out of 5Wonderful extension ! Comprehension and Well-designed.
- Rated 4 out of 5good, but lacks list with domains where disabled
- Rated 5 out of 5Best user agent spoofer because it has random mode and you can add your custom entries (e.g. that are most popular to reduce fingerprinting).
- Rated 4 out of 5Buen
- Rated 3 out of 5с прокси не дружит. При включенном прокси и с вашей маскировкой проверяю на сайте http://ip.fri-gate.org/ru/ маскировка не работает данные пк видны FF58
- Rated 5 out of 5把火狐伪装成 Chrome 手机版，终于能正常浏览百度文库、经验、贴吧等网站！
- Rated 4 out of 5Using Firefox 52.5.0ESR and Java 8 Update 151 ... I can not get this web site to load the crossword puzzle.
It will work in Windows 10 using IE11 and was working just fine on Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
It has been reported to the site manager but they have not responded or corrected the issue.
I tried it using a few choices in User Agent Switcher, but it still did not load. Also, any chance to make
the UAS Button smaller ? ? ? It takes up a lot of room. Thanks