Review by Firefox user 17576459
- Rated 1 out of 5by marlin, a month agoit closes my tabs when i try to go back to one window, it doesnt do anything that cant be achieved by just moving two windows next to each other
- Rated 5 out of 5by karelt, 3 months agoObviously cannot be as good as the version prior to web extensions switch by Firefox, but as good as Firefox allows us to have it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14673790, 3 months agoAfter installing and pressing the button, extra windows will open and you'll realize this is not the functionality you expected you'll try to re-drag them to their original window, they will close unexpectedly and you'll post a 1 star review
- Rated 4 out of 5by Burtaverde, 4 months agoit's pretty good once you set it up, but i'd need it to allow any size because currently it has minimums and they're way too big for what i have in those pages
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed, 7 months agoWhat's up with the reviews? This is an awesome extension and perfect companion to Sidebery/TST.
It works with most of the features in it too restoring the child tabs as child tabs.
The only features I wish existed here were:
--ability to choose which toolbars to hide by default. I do not want the Sidebar in tiled tabs but I DO want the address bar
--ability to have more control over the canvas where the tab tiles create: for example, I want the tab tiles to create over the full window if the window was maximized but if it was not maximized I want it to use the same canvas dimensions excluding the Sidebar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Danial, 8 months agoGreat extension, does exactly what is mentioned!
Only suggestion would be to add the option for the layouts to simulating Windows snap splitting. If it the extension made the split windows maximized they would work better with win 11 snap groups
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17410028, a year agoAs other people have noted not sure why the reviews skew to low for this extension - it does what it says and I've found it very useful for using multiple tabs simultaneously. Only thing keeping it from 5 star from me is the Toggle Toolbars option appears to be breaking the tiling layout - can't seem to see a way around this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thomas, a year agoI'm only using the extension to split tabs vertically, and it's exactly what I need.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ryk, a year agoタブをタイル化して1画面上にたくさん並べることができる拡張。Emacsのsplit-windowのようにウィンドウにタブを敷き詰めることができる。具体的な操作方法として、ウィンドウを上下2分割するには、ツールバーのアイコンを右クリックメニュー→Manage Layout and Tiles→Default Layouts→2 Tabs horizontalを選び、分割したいタブを表示させてアイコン右クリックメニュー→Tile Tab→belowで下に表示したいタブを選ぶと、アクティブタブとそのタブだけが抽出されて、上下に分割表示される(Emacsのsplit-window-verticallyと同じ) 。タイル間はCtrl-Tabで移動でき、アイコンのクリックもしくは「Shift+Alt+↓」(分割オン/オフのトグルキー)を押すとウィンドウ分割がオフになる。Manage Layout and Tiles→Sync Scrollをチェックすれば各タイルを同期してスクロールさせることもできる。
- Rated 5 out of 5by Art Held, a year agoThis does exactly what it says - opens existing tabs as arranged and synchronized browser windows- and does it perfectly.
You can easily turn off the toolbar across all windows, syncronize scrolling between them, and realign them if you disturb the original configuration. You can set a default layout, and pick a different one at any time. The menus are clear and intuitive. It will close the splits as easily as it opened it, restoring them all to tabs.
I love this add-in! Thank you developers!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Becky Raymond, a year agoI was expecting multiple tabs tiled into a single window, not multiple browser windows all over my desktop each with a toolbar that eats up space.
Developer responseposted a year agoYou can remove the toolbars in all tiled windows using the "Toggle Toolbars" command.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14180248, a year agoYeah, not sure what all those bad reviews are on about... They seem to be pretty old; there should be a way of discounting ageing reviews. Anyway, my only grievance is not having keyboard shortcuts for expanding and contracting a tile, instead of having to click-click-clicking every time. Otherwise, I'd give it a 5.