Rated 2.7 out of 5
2.7 Stars out of 5
- by firebox666, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Trying to give this a go, since Mozilla isn't going to implement the iframe functionality ... but I can't make it work the way I want to. I was very familiar with Tile Tabs, and what I want to do is to have a window with 4 tabs converted to a 2x2 grid of these tabs. What I get everytime I hit the TT WE button is 2 tiles with one of the tabs tiled, and a a tile with an empty page. I've tried setting the default layout to something else and I always get the same thing :(Cannot reproduce this problem. Set the Default Layout as '4 Tabs - Horizontal Grid' and click on the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button to create a 2x2 grid layout of 4 tabs. This should work.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: email@example.com
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other 'tab management' or 'window management' add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Tile Tabs WE Options (both options tabs).
- by aem, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Déçu par ce module. J'utilisais la précédente version avant passage à Quantum …
Mais c'est peut être Firefox la cause depuis Quantum et non Tile Tabs …
Les fenêtres découpées ne sont plus intégrées à la fenêtre principale, du coup l'intégration est moins pratique.
Ce n'est qu'une juxtaposition de fenêtres les unes à côté des autres … le truc qu'on peut faire à la main quoi …
Franchement dommage, c'est le type de plugin que je suis prêt à payer tellement c'est utile ! Mais la l'utilisation c'est impossible !
J'ai créé un profil Firefox dédié à la une version antérieure pour pouvoir encore l'utiliser … c'est dire !
Meme constat sur Chrome …
Une note de 3 pour ne pas sanctionner le développeur …
- by audax01, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5While the splitting-into-separate-windows issue is not ideal, I recognize that it's a limitation of the new Firefox rather than this add-on. Aside from that, this add-on is awesome. I wanted something that was close to Vivaldi's tab-tiling feature. This works great for that and I'd argue even better executed.
Edit for the Developer: Any plan on making Tile Tabs work with the upcoming multiple tab selection feature? Like selecting specific tabs, then right clicking on one to get a "Tile Selected Tabs" option in the context menu?
- by Firefox user 13330410, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Using Tile Tabs WE always unpins my pinned tabs. Then returning back, does not re-pin them. If I don't remember to re-pin them, I'll lose my pinned tabs and need no set them up again. Not worth the time it saved using the extension.
- by Firefox user 13470741, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5At first it was bad compared to the previous Tile Tabs. Now they fixed most of the problems including the one that bugged me the most, the fact that it used to put the tiles on your primary monitor, not on the browsers current monitor.
- by Firefox user 12522602, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5so sad. Previous Version was SO COOL.
Not your fault guys - it's the mozilla's... Thanks for providing me a usefull tool for years. The one right now is just useless... I'm back, when there will be a version, similar to the old one!!!
The 5stars are for the old version and for the future one - not for the current ;-)
- by Firefox user 13471552, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Where is the right click menu with "tile tab right" etc? This is a pale imitation of the old "Tile Tabs".