- Rated 4 out of 5by Santiago Pérez, 2 years agoI like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dark with Green Highlights, 2 years agoGreat extension.
I'd give it 5 stars if only it has RENAME capability on the Session & Link names, as well as DRAG 'N DROP capability of those sessions and links . Please refer to a Firefox extension named 'Session Sync' for reference.
- Rated 2 out of 5by JohnBJ, 2 years agowhen restoring sessions, the pinned tabs get messed up, they end up in different tabs whic h i need to move it back to where i want. Dont know if this is related to Container tabs of Firefox
- Rated 1 out of 5by brain8891, 2 years agoI had over 75 GB of backup files in the downloads folder because I mistakenly turned off Reminder. You see, I have to manually delete old backups, even though a session manager should manage it, and it is possible through WebExtension API which Allow unlimited storage. I am sorry to say but I am disabling it, until a better solution is available :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17168040, 2 years agoTab Session Manager basically saves copy of your windows or groups of windows whenever you close them, or on demand, for you to summon back whenever you need them. It's a really great add-on for people with tons of tabs and windows! The interface is a bit aggressive with its popup asking for donations, but it's fine otherwise!
My only request is that I'd massively prefer a sync option with my Firefox account over the provided Google drive option. In corporate environments, it's not always an option to use Google services! Changing this would get my review up to five stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14158259, 2 years agoThis is one of those essential addons that you just must have, no questions asked. I configured it to auto-save the tabs every 30 minutes. It has already saved me a lot of time and headaches when I experience crashes, and the browser can't always recover the last session by itself.
Thank you Sienori!