- Rated 1 out of 5by RealTime (8/16Bit), 12 days agoi wanted this for the same reason i wanted custom key shortcuts on Firefox though to my disappointment it turns out most of the keys you assign commands to are already in use by the browser already totes not worth installing tbh.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RLW, 3 months agoPointless. I don't need an addon to ADD more shortcuts, I already have support for that in my OS and there are plenty of apps for keyboard shortcuts which can be introduced across your entire system or at specific app level, why have an addon for it. Useless.
What I DO NEED is to be able to undo the 1990's Firefox restrictions of builtin shortcuts so I can actually use my keyboard as it was designed for.
- Rated 5 out of 5by dingroolnatkess, 5 months agoThis addon works great. Please note that you need to set your shortcuts from Addons > gear icon > Manage Extension Shortcuts > Shortkeys. Testing on FF 111. The built in shortcut editor (via addon preferences) didn't work for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ander, 9 months agoThis didn't work for me at all (FF Developer Ed. v109). I tried disabling Ctrl+I and Ctrl+B ("italic" and "bold" editing commands) so FF wouldn't intercept them for Page Info and Bookmarks, respectively. The extension said it had "saved" the changes, but there was no effect. I exited and restarted FF and tried it again, just to be sure. 🤷♂️ (I don't have the heart to rate anything just 1 star, though.)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14593595, 9 months agoHi, this worked well for me (Firefox 107 on Linux). I needed to disable the "/" shortcut key as was causing an issue when I was typing into a remote Citrix session in Firefox. Thanks for your work on this! :)