- by Firefox user 14961385, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Wonderful extension. Fast, easy to use, always works. Only the "Entire Page" option sometimes doesn't capture the whole page, but I guess this comes from the page itself and not from the app. Keep the good work!
- by Roundabouts Consignments, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder has been so helpful in creating documents for our clients. It's very convenient, easy to use, and produces images of great quality. Wouldn't want to be without it!
- by ryaven43, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works great, love it.
However, sometimes, when I'm trying to screencap the selected area of windowed Mozilla, it shifts the capture to the side.
Also, I am unable to Copy the capture to clipboard every time: I have to go to Capture page and copy the new image from there.
These issues are minor though and don't bother me much when I'm using it.
- by S Holleb, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Love it! Even tho Firefox has it's own screenshot feature, I still use Awesome Screenshot 80% of the time. I really like being able to annotate things before sharing them - makes life SO much easier. Try it.
- by Firefox user 16688135, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this extension for years and have been very satisfied with its performance relative to others I have tried. It is updated quickly when browsers are updated and seems to improve with each upgrade ...
- by mich@e1, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this add-on for years within many different browsers and operating systems and have yet to have a glitch with it. Whichever option I choose to use to save a webpage or piece of a page or even my entire desktop & with or without annotations etc, it just works - call me a fan boy, I have tried other apps that do similar things but keep returning to Awesome...