- Rated 3 out of 5by Erdin, Eray, 5 days agoThis is a freemium app. I've used it for recording a webpage. It only allows up to 720p and 200 recordings monthly for free users. While it might seem generous, "recording a webpage" for 1080p should not cost you money. 1080p is the new 480p.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15534279, 25 days agoMaybe its a great image grabber, (not that there aren't a bunch of them already out there) but the Video capture system is all online... and its encoding also. So no thanks. If it cant do it locally it isn't worth it for me. Its only going to capture small grabs.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kaloonie, 2 years agoUsed to work really well, but now it doesn't capture what I want it to.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16432340, 2 years agoGreat tool. Only 3 stars cause it doesn't work on private windows anymore
- Rated 3 out of 5by dmak66, 3 years agoWhen it works, it's great but there are too many times when it doesn't work for me! :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13874759, 4 years agoEm alguns casos, o resultado ainda não é o ideal. O conteúdo da sobreposição (overlay) não fica perfeitamente contínuo. Arquivo de uma captura de tela do dia 11/08/2019: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13649887, 4 years agoIt's missing a vital part for me... it will not let me upload to "My Project" folder on the AwesomeScreenshot.com website. Besides that... it seems to be a cool app. 3 stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13991802, 5 years agoIt is so so easiest tool for me to save my needed information immediately in to my folder , instead of taking hard copy like printing on a paper. Thank you MOZILLA TEAM
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13648348, 5 years agoThis extension would only work for certain websites, but for the websites which it did work for, it worked well!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13171513, 6 years agoit needs to be much better, after capture it messes up my screen, it's just ok.
- Rated 3 out of 5by geoffrey, 6 years agoThe selection proceess is fine, but then I'm stuck. I couldn't get the system to put the selected part of a web page anywhere. I tried "project" but nothing happened. I tried "local save" with the same result, so I'm left with putting it on my clipboard I suppose and then getting it into a file, which seems clumsy.
- Rated 3 out of 5by lysathor, 6 years ago* capturing a whole page does not capture all. It seems that a area of a few pixels height is missing. Might depend on the page. In the current case there is a static header that does not scroll when page is scrolled.
BTW: After uninstall and re-install there is no icon in toolbar