- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17613721, 2 days agoWould be "awesome" if it included all visible elements, such as options from a <select> element that is open when the screenshot is taken.
It doesn't, so it's one of many "mediocre" ones.
- Rated 3 out of 5by shredjward, 4 months agoFlat out inferior to its' chrome counterpart. If I had no knowledge of this extension in chrome, I would probably rate 1 star because I'd find it next to worthless. However I hold the chrome version in such high regard that it actively raised my rating for this version of it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Erdin, Eray, 8 months agoThis is a freemium app. I've used it for recording a webpage. It only allows up to 720p and 200 recordings monthly for free users. While it might seem generous, "recording a webpage" for 1080p should not cost you money. 1080p is the new 480p.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15534279, 9 months agoMaybe its a great image grabber, (not that there aren't a bunch of them already out there) but the Video capture system is all online... and its encoding also. So no thanks. If it cant do it locally it isn't worth it for me. Its only going to capture small grabs.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13874759, 4 years agoEm alguns casos, o resultado ainda não é o ideal. O conteúdo da sobreposição (overlay) não fica perfeitamente contínuo. Arquivo de uma captura de tela do dia 11/08/2019: https://postimg.cc/bDQGmT10 ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13649887, 5 years agoIt's missing a vital part for me... it will not let me upload to "My Project" folder on the AwesomeScreenshot.com website. Besides that... it seems to be a cool app. 3 stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13991802, 6 years agoIt is so so easiest tool for me to save my needed information immediately in to my folder , instead of taking hard copy like printing on a paper. Thank you MOZILLA TEAM
- Rated 3 out of 5by geoffrey, 6 years agoThe selection proceess is fine, but then I'm stuck. I couldn't get the system to put the selected part of a web page anywhere. I tried "project" but nothing happened. I tried "local save" with the same result, so I'm left with putting it on my clipboard I suppose and then getting it into a file, which seems clumsy.