- by Firefox user 16288018, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5i like the ability to capture the entire page and convert it to pdf.unfortunately, in some of my cases, the page is not fully taken. It takes only about 70% and 30% of blank image. I didn't understand how to do it, i've tried other screenshot addon and turnsout they're all the same.
- by BillyBear Jarrett, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's a great little add on. Easy to grab shots, you can save as png or jpg, make little mods on the shot before you save it. Handy to have if you do a lot of online research
- by XXVII, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The newly updated version finally works with the latest version of Firefox!
I hope they will keep it updated as they do with the Chrome version.
Minus one star because the addon is not part of the Mozilla's Recommended Extensions
- by Ferran Buireu, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Funciona muy bien y las opciones que da son muy variadas. Quizá se puede mejorar la captura de una web entera, ya que genera mucho ruido y unos scrolls, en algunos casos, demasiado largos y añadir más opciones en la sección de la cuenta del usuario.
- by Firefox user 14496351, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Not always keeping pace with the latest tech, but overall a great app. I imagine it's difficult keeping a product like this fully compatible with the four main browsers, and OS updates. Over the past eight years or so I've noticed this product has been on an undulating curve of functionality: Sometimes all its features work, other times not. The one that wavers most between operating system and browser is the full page screen grab. When that works, this is a brilliant product. The editing, annotating and storage functions are very handy. I've been using it for several years now and find it's worth being patient while the developers work to keep this software fully functional.
- by Firefox user 14138745, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension is astonishing. Very handy, quite flexible, and clean. I am not a heavy user, but I use it 3 times a week, so I cannot honestly give it 5 stars, yet.
- by Firefox user 12637272, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good work guys, But still need some improvements things like scrambled text lines when shot taken. If you can improve on that area, It will be the best App ever.
Keep up the good work...!