- Rated 1 out of 5by Rendered, a year agoWouldnt take any screenshots at all. I was trying to take a screenshot of a webpage i made offline, and it wouldnt give me the option. I then went to any other page, and the option came up finally. I clicked entire page screenshot to see what quality it would be and it just sat there at 0 percent for a minute. Worst page screenshot addon ive ever used. I tried using an account to. It didnt change anything.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Alex K., a year agoПервое впечатление было очень хорошим. Но потом выяснилось, что из-за этого расширения теперь не открывается XML в браузере. Вернее открывается но сплошным текстом. без разметки. Зачем это расширение ломает вырезает XML-теги - не понятно.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14961385, 2 years agoWonderful extension. Fast, easy to use, always works. Only the "Entire Page" option sometimes doesn't capture the whole page, but I guess this comes from the page itself and not from the app. Keep the good work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Roundabouts Consignments, 2 years agoAwesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder has been so helpful in creating documents for our clients. It's very convenient, easy to use, and produces images of great quality. Wouldn't want to be without it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by ryaven43, 2 years agoWorks great, love it.
However, sometimes, when I'm trying to screencap the selected area of windowed Mozilla, it shifts the capture to the side.
Also, I am unable to Copy the capture to clipboard every time: I have to go to Capture page and copy the new image from there.
These issues are minor though and don't bother me much when I'm using it.