- by Gtbs, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Unfortunately this cuts off the bottom part of the screenshot on every screen. Some lines of an article are missing when comparing the screenshot to the actual page.
- by Firefox user 13939821, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is a nice extension, but there is one problem: It prevents Firefox from displaying XML documents (mime-type text/xml) correctly. Sinc I work a lot with XML, that is a dealbreaker for me.
- by Prdancer, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I love the idea and some of the features, however, I'm having an issue; when I capture a page, I crop it to the area that I want printed. On the screen it looks fine, but when I print it, it only prints part of the first page, and a portion of the last. the rest comes as a blank page.
- by Edimilson Jr, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5A captura "Seleção de Área" não está funcionando e dá erro. Selecionei uma área da página, a primeira vez não capturou nada, na segunda vez capturou uma área maior que a selecionada. Não testei as outras opções.
- by Calystor, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Capturing yes but I can't do much with it. It doesn't copy to clipboard neither save in pdf format.
The tip doesn't work at all. Others applicaiton do the copy to the clipboard as addon Capture & Print and Screengrab