- Rated 5 out of 5by ultraali453, 3 years agoExcellent. It just works. Once, it started to disconnect repeatedly. However, restarting the computer and reinstalling the plugin seems to have fixed the issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Shadax, 3 years agogreat extension, easy to use. But currently has a bug where my zoom level of different pages is constantly being reset, therefore I simply can't use this extension until this is fixed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ThatGuyGerald, 3 years agoSo here's the thing, a few months ago this would have been a 5 star review. But, recently I have encountered an issue where EVERY TIME I OPEN MY BROWSER I'm auto connected to India??? I live in California so you can understand why the auto connect feature would see India as the lowest ping for me. There are 4 other servers near me that I have used frequently but for some reason, the extension chose India. And worst of all, it also said my ping to ALL the US servers was 700+ which I don't think should ever happen. I never had this issue when using the desktop app, only since I started using the extension. And I only used the extension because having my VPN on while gaming was messing up my internet speeds. Overall, unless this is fixed, cannot recommend this extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ff_extension_reviewer, 3 years agoDoes not work in FireFox. 9 in 10 times it does not connect, the remaining 1 in 10 times it only shows the Indian server (which is across the globe and causes major latency spikes). PIA is aware of these issues and have been "working on it" for years according to research on Google. I would rate this 0 stars if I could because an average of 3.5 is far more than it deserves.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 9978782, 3 years agoI'm pretty happy with PIA but the addon doesn't work after Firefox 83 update. I don't want to roll back. Please fix the issues.
PIA doesn't connect to servers now. Latency is constantly refreshing.
PIA works in Brave though.
Please fix ASAP.