- by Muppet, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5Proxy refuses connection, uhm private internet acces you are the proxy, it does this for some countries not all of them, you may wanna fix this or i may as well contact paypal and force a refund for not delivering proper service.
- by Shadax, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5great extension, easy to use. But currently has a bug where my zoom level of different pages is constantly being reset, therefore I simply can't use this extension until this is fixed.
- by ff_extension_reviewer, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work in FireFox. 9 in 10 times it does not connect, the remaining 1 in 10 times it only shows the Indian server (which is across the globe and causes major latency spikes). PIA is aware of these issues and have been "working on it" for years according to research on Google. I would rate this 0 stars if I could because an average of 3.5 is far more than it deserves.
- by User, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is broken. It constantly asks you to login while using it. I have had this problem for months and it hasn't been fixed. Considering how many people have the same issue, it's a little hard to grasp why it hasn't been solved yet.
- by peegies, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5States last updated 7 months ago but today whenever I load the plugin, I get a certificate error on every single webpage. Is not a VPN issue because other VPN plugins work. Is not a PIA VPN issue because the application works. But I want the plugin on browser so that I can simultaneously browse under different IP and use my computer without VPN lag
- by Firefox user 14240272, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Just don't work correct, often skip connection, without "mace" (thier technology) ask login/pass. Definetly I will make a refund and try to find another service.
- by nihir, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is broken. It constantly asks you to login while using it. I have had this problem for months and it hasn't been fixed. Considering how many people have the same issue, it's a little hard to grasp why it hasn't been solved yet.
- by Terravine, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This addon has had issues for months now. Finally fed up with it not working, I decided to clear out everything in firefox - Including cookies, cache, the works. Full wipe and reinstall.
The addon began working again. It connects, stays connected, and everything seems great. The PIA website says you're protected.
Unfortunately, you're not. Checking ipleak, the addon - while now functional - is leaking residential DNS all over the place. No matter what server or settings applied, it will leak your local DNS.
I'm tired of using the Windows app since it interferes with a lot of the games I play. I just want the firefox addon to work before I'm forced to move to Mullvad.
Current status: Leaky DNS.
This problem, as always, does not affect Chromium based browsers such as Brave.
- by Firefox user 15658891, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The problem with this company, like a lot of VPN companies, is that they try to be too smart and wind up breaking functionality and losing settings on apps. This app is no exception.
It was working just fine, why break it? I'll probably unsubscribe soon.
- by Firefox user 13543470, a year agoRated 1 out of 5As it stands 04/04/2019 its broken with Firefox, disconnects randomly, doesn’t auto connect on Firefox reboot or start and shows enabled but doesn’t connect clicking the addon shows this.
- by Firefox user 14800008, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Using containers makes the previous window go to an error screen, so I have to navigate back each time I open a link which opens a page in a container.