- by Firefox user 13890061, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't appear to work in Android version. No instructions about how to use, page loaded when selected doesn't scale for phone page and doesn't respond to attempts to select an option. Seems useless.
- by Firefox user 13450854, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice addon, cool customiztaion level, love slow animated loop gif backgrounds
Broken with last update
How to use fix? cant find any files in Profile folder, only Storage. js exist
- by Firefox user 13854222, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I really love this extension, but why do you need to access my "data for all websites", "download files", "browsing history", "browser activity during navigation"? It totally looks like a spy extension to me.
- by Umhlabelo, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5While the extension works for the most part, it's very slow if using a custom URL. In addition if you choose to disable the extension for troubleshooting or whatever, when you re-enable the extension it will not appear under options anymore and you can't modify the settings. I hope I can remove it and reinstall.
Be sure to remove the permissions you granted it after configuration using your current home page or changing to custom URL.
It's a good idea and just needs a little more tweaking before ready for prime time.
- by Firefox user 13840107, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Just a little issue... When you click on new tab, this add-on does not focus on the address bar like firefox behavior.
It's little annoying. It still a great add-on that does the job.
- by Firefox user 13415747, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This extension I have defined as home page, this way I can reach it easily by pressing the Home button, or this is what I wanted because it has nothing easy. The URL that starts with "moz-extension://" and ends with "/newTab.xhtml" that I define as the home page changes constantly and there comes a time that does not load with the Home button, having to open a new tab and copy the URL again. With Firefox previous to Quantum it did not happen.
Before you could also reload the thumbnail and now this option is no longer available. Now it loads the miniatures it wants and the rest don't.
Can you fix it?
Sorry for the low rate, but this problem takes away a lot of usefulness. I know it's not your fault but the change to Quantum, but it's the way I have that you look at this query and try to fix it. When it is solved I will rate again with 5 stars.
- by Firefox user 13094095, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5When the newtab pop up it will display white background until the extension is loaded, is possible make it faster?
It's not good for eyes when you need to see a white to black flash every single time.
- by maesehn, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's really nice but there are some problems: it's sad that the extension doesn't load at Firefox startup (the built-in New Tab loads as if there is no extension to replace it). The settings window is a mess, it's really hard to add or modify tiles, it would be better if the user can add and modify them directly in the New Tab page. Also, local files don't load (maybe it's a Quantum limitation?)
- by Firefox user 13360870, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Started out really good, I set up 4x3 panels. Then I wanted to drag a panel and for some reason I managed to make it disappear. Then I wanted to add the lost website back again and now it tries to override one of the existing ones (the purple confirmation frame appears on another panel). But I can't add it any more! I assume it exists already but even when I set everything so that I can see many panels (6x6), it doesn't exist anywhere. Something doesn't work right.
Tip: DO NOT USE DRAG AND DROP BECAUSE YOU MIGHT LOSE ALL YOUR PRIOR WORK.