- Rated 1 out of 5by Afzal, a year agoPretty good extension, even if the UI can do with some work, until recent Firefox update (to V89).
With this extension enabled, on new tab, focus is no longer in URL bar (as it was before update to FF 89), therefore dozens of times a day, I have to type my search query twice. Focus is correctly in url bar on new tab with this extension disabled, so I've disabled it till its fixed, if it ever is.
- Rated 1 out of 5by IWD1, 2 years agoNew Tab Toolsで快適だったのは、Firefox52.9まで。
Firefox55以降のNew Tab Toolsは不具合が多くて使えません。
- Rated 1 out of 5by SiCo, 3 years agoFamiliar story, I'm afraid......... I'm just expected to know how to use it.......... some innate instinct is supposed to kick-in, perhaps??? It didn't.........
Some instructions would be nice, if you're going make an extension, then do it properly.......... The fact that this kind of slack, half-arsed way of going about things, is so common within the industry shouldn't be seen as making it acceptable........... it isn't!
You often get written + pictorial instructions for how to negotiate a can of pop....... which I only mention to provide some perspective....
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14733035, 3 years agoFor the second time in a week, this add-on only displayed the first 9 entries of my list of 30 sites. The first time I reinstalled the add-on and everything worked OK. This time, my sites were gone. Sorry guys, not good enough - uninstalling permanently.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14364967, 4 years agoWith current version of firefox not work at all, "New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://927beb9e-3b9a-4996-858e-f55abf9a1063/"
There already is "True"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13807968, 4 years agoi was happy until update - evrthng's gone.
New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://69e87d6a-111b-4829-8dbe-061d87733b5c/.
Go to about:config and check dom.indexedDB.enabled is set to true.
You will need to restart New Tab Tools (or just restart Firefox) for these changes to have an effect.
New Tab Tools cannot start if Firefox is set to "never remember history" or "always open in private browsing mode".
app doesn't start. says: look up about.config, set "true" etc... i did, but still doesn't work. have no idea... very disappointed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14134029, 4 years agoGefällt mir überhaupt nicht und ist total umständlich, jede Kachel einzeln zu erstellen, nein danke, zuviel Arbeit. Da gibts bequemere extensions wie FVD ect!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14134031, 4 years agoInstalled it (FF 61), it won't start. It tells me to check the config for a DB setting which is true as required and enable cookies (they were). Restarted firefox, it still won't run. Uninstalled this apparently pointless and broken extension.