- by maesehn, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's really nice but there are some problems: it's sad that the extension doesn't load at Firefox startup (the built-in New Tab loads as if there is no extension to replace it). The settings window is a mess, it's really hard to add or modify tiles, it would be better if the user can add and modify them directly in the New Tab page. Also, local files don't load (maybe it's a Quantum limitation?)
- by Firefox user 13360870, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Started out really good, I set up 4x3 panels. Then I wanted to drag a panel and for some reason I managed to make it disappear. Then I wanted to add the lost website back again and now it tries to override one of the existing ones (the purple confirmation frame appears on another panel). But I can't add it any more! I assume it exists already but even when I set everything so that I can see many panels (6x6), it doesn't exist anywhere. Something doesn't work right.
Tip: DO NOT USE DRAG AND DROP BECAUSE YOU MIGHT LOSE ALL YOUR PRIOR WORK.
- by Firefox user 13644773, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5下の手順通りに設定しても起動できない
New Tab Tools を正常に起動できませんでした。次の手順を試してください:
cookies が無効になっている場合は、moz-extension://299a656a-3d13-45c5-9713-ad8475c7db3a/ を例外に追加してください。
about:config を開き、dom.indexedDB.enabled の値を true に設定します。
これらの変更を有効にするには、New Tab Tools または Firefox を再起動する必要があります。
Firefox が"履歴を記憶させない"または"常にプライベートブラウジングモードで開く"に設定されている場合、New Tab Tools は起動できません。
- by Firefox user 13715880, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using New Tab Tools for about a year now, but after the Quantum update, I used the legacy version, and as soon as the new update came through, New Tab Tools refused to start. Now, whenever I open a new tab, it tells me that "New Tab Tools couldn't start properly". I've disabled all other Add-Ons, whitelisted it in cookies, set Firefox to Remember All History and made sure my about:config is correct, all to no avail.
- by Firefox user 12483126, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I LOVE this Add-On, but your site name: https://darktrojan.github.io/ seems to be causing our VIPRE system to generate false positives which seems to bother our I.T.Department Manager...just an FYI.
- by Steve R, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5My original review was good but after a windows 10 update KB4023057 (has its own problems) and the Firefox update to 64.0.2 I had 2 problems, the cursor racing across the screen which appears to have gone after I removed the Win 10 update but this extn keeps crashing and when I restore the tab it also does the same thing, very frustrating and still not sure where the probIem is, but it means I have to close the tab and start again, so all I have are my sites all on the tab but tolerate the crashing.
I missed the old when FF messed around with 57 and gave me 9 tabs + suggestions. Just had a windows update, which messed up again and coincided with an FF update which wiped the old 9 tabs and my entire history!. This new one now works fine although I am having trouble with the tile displaying the icon, I wish the drag/copy was an option and also, just for me, a pin tile so I don't hit the unpin and have to start again.
This is pretty close to the pre 57 version and with a bit of tweaking will be just as good.
- by Firefox user 13644277, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you--very nice.
I was angry to find that ffox57 only offered a max of 12 tabs but this did the trick! I like all the extra options you included too.
A little hassle to get the hang of and get everything just to my liking, but all my earlier experiences with ffox's new tab pages have been like that.
Again, great work!
- by jj07, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5THE application pour personnaliser avec des raccourcis la page d'accueil et / ou un nouvel onglet.
Simple, sobre, classe, efficace!
Remplace pour ma part speedial, qui après quelques années de bons et loyaux services est désormais au placard.
Les mauvaises critiques (j'ai lu quelques commentaires) qui disent que l'extension ne fait rien ou qu'elle est compliquée à utiliser sont vraiment des noobs de bases. (sorry)