- Rated 3 out of 5by Rusty Trombone, a year agoLooks promising, but adding dials is quite clunky and will sometimes work, sometimes not. But the main reason I can't use the extension is that there's no way to remove the X cancel and pin buttons, and it's too annoying to constantly lose dials when pressing wrong here. It will also suddenly drop dials with longer addresses for some bizarre reason.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12842591, 4 years agoGreat addon - can't find anything else that does the job. However, tiles are prone to randomly disappear from the page when rearranging them with no way of getting them to reappear again. Can't recreate the tile because the addon thinks the disappeared tiles are still there.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14132289, 5 years agoThe one thing about this add on which is CRAP is possibly me. I have no idea how to add a new tile with the URL that I want. IF I knew the way to do this THEN I would be so much happier. The add on itself is actually pretty good once you somehow, gawd knows how, manage to get a tile to link to a URL.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Umhlabelo, 6 years agoWhile the extension works for the most part, it's very slow if using a custom URL. In addition if you choose to disable the extension for troubleshooting or whatever, when you re-enable the extension it will not appear under options anymore and you can't modify the settings. I hope I can remove it and reinstall.
Be sure to remove the permissions you granted it after configuration using your current home page or changing to custom URL.
It's a good idea and just needs a little more tweaking before ready for prime time.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13094095, 6 years agoWhen the newtab pop up it will display white background until the extension is loaded, is possible make it faster?
It's not good for eyes when you need to see a white to black flash every single time.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13360870, 6 years agoStarted out really good, I set up 4x3 panels. Then I wanted to drag a panel and for some reason I managed to make it disappear. Then I wanted to add the lost website back again and now it tries to override one of the existing ones (the purple confirmation frame appears on another panel). But I can't add it any more! I assume it exists already but even when I set everything so that I can see many panels (6x6), it doesn't exist anywhere. Something doesn't work right.
Tip: DO NOT USE DRAG AND DROP BECAUSE YOU MIGHT LOSE ALL YOUR PRIOR WORK.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12790356, 6 years agoEr war schon mal besser zu steuern - jetzt klappt es mit neuen Tabs nicht mehr wie früher, als man einfach einen link auf die Kachel ziehen konnte, fertig. Sehr schade! Und wenn man die Adresse bei "Kachel bearbeiten" eingibt, geht's auch nicht mehr. Reine Zeitverschwendung.
Dennoch besser als ohne die Tab-Tools.
- Rated 3 out of 5by alexg, 6 years agoHow to force a thumbnail update? it's stuck on an error even though the site is available.
Sometimes slots just aren't cleared - clicking on the 'x' is ignored.
Finicky UI, instead of just right clicking the thumbnails you have to use arrows.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Martillo78, 6 years agoPrevious versions had a way for you to take a one click screenshot of the current webpage with a camera icon in your toolbar and it would assign it to the corresponding tile, making them look exactly as you wante, and fixing that issue of Firefox not assigning images to tilkes. Now the camera it is gone, and you have to do everything manually. Why you removed that awesome feature?