- by Firefox user 12842591, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Great addon - can't find anything else that does the job. However, tiles are prone to randomly disappear from the page when rearranging them with no way of getting them to reappear again. Can't recreate the tile because the addon thinks the disappeared tiles are still there.
- by bwp123, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5"Refresh Firefox" destroys this add on. It was great for me, and I use it every day. Now I have not been able to restore it to my set up or to get it to function. I don't get why Mozilla is so HOSTILE to its users. Mozilla eats the CPU like mad; try to fix it? You get your best add-ons destroyed. This add-ons features should be integrated into Firefox anyway. Why would you not want your dozen or so most frequently used websites easily available? Stupid Mozilla.
- by Javi Lagoares, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately it doensn't always work properly. The filter page does not scroll and I can see many of the domains. Sometimes to tiles get one on top of another, and it's impossible to move them elsewhere... they're really stubborn.
- by Firefox user 14132289, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5The one thing about this add on which is CRAP is possibly me. I have no idea how to add a new tile with the URL that I want. IF I knew the way to do this THEN I would be so much happier. The add on itself is actually pretty good once you somehow, gawd knows how, manage to get a tile to link to a URL.
- by Umhlabelo, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5While the extension works for the most part, it's very slow if using a custom URL. In addition if you choose to disable the extension for troubleshooting or whatever, when you re-enable the extension it will not appear under options anymore and you can't modify the settings. I hope I can remove it and reinstall.
Be sure to remove the permissions you granted it after configuration using your current home page or changing to custom URL.
It's a good idea and just needs a little more tweaking before ready for prime time.
- by Firefox user 13094095, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5When the newtab pop up it will display white background until the extension is loaded, is possible make it faster?
It's not good for eyes when you need to see a white to black flash every single time.
- by Firefox user 13360870, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Started out really good, I set up 4x3 panels. Then I wanted to drag a panel and for some reason I managed to make it disappear. Then I wanted to add the lost website back again and now it tries to override one of the existing ones (the purple confirmation frame appears on another panel). But I can't add it any more! I assume it exists already but even when I set everything so that I can see many panels (6x6), it doesn't exist anywhere. Something doesn't work right.
Tip: DO NOT USE DRAG AND DROP BECAUSE YOU MIGHT LOSE ALL YOUR PRIOR WORK.
- by Firefox user 12790356, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Er war schon mal besser zu steuern - jetzt klappt es mit neuen Tabs nicht mehr wie früher, als man einfach einen link auf die Kachel ziehen konnte, fertig. Sehr schade! Und wenn man die Adresse bei "Kachel bearbeiten" eingibt, geht's auch nicht mehr. Reine Zeitverschwendung.
Dennoch besser als ohne die Tab-Tools.
- by alexg, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5How to force a thumbnail update? it's stuck on an error even though the site is available.
Sometimes slots just aren't cleared - clicking on the 'x' is ignored.
Finicky UI, instead of just right clicking the thumbnails you have to use arrows.