- by Firefox user 14364967, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5With current version of firefox not work at all, "New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://927beb9e-3b9a-4996-858e-f55abf9a1063/"
There already is "True"
- by shark_bloody, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It isn't compatible with Firefox containers system.
Will cause unexpected behavior in regards to how firefox manages new tabs with the container feature, specifically, new tabs will always be opened in the default container.
This is specially annoying if you also use a tab management add-on like conex.
- by Firefox user 13807968, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5i was happy until update - evrthng's gone.
New Tab Tools couldn't start properly. Try these:
If cookies are disabled, add an exception for moz-extension://69e87d6a-111b-4829-8dbe-061d87733b5c/.
Go to about:config and check dom.indexedDB.enabled is set to true.
You will need to restart New Tab Tools (or just restart Firefox) for these changes to have an effect.
New Tab Tools cannot start if Firefox is set to "never remember history" or "always open in private browsing mode".
app doesn't start. says: look up about.config, set "true" etc... i did, but still doesn't work. have no idea... very disappointed.
- by ezraravin, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have been looking for a similar extension for a long time. I was surprised by how customizable it is. Here's my new tab: http://prntscr.com/kolq6l
I had to create each picture by myself, but it was totally worth it. I think it looks slick :)
- by Javi Lagoares, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately it doensn't always work properly. The filter page does not scroll and I can see many of the domains. Sometimes to tiles get one on top of another, and it's impossible to move them elsewhere... they're really stubborn.