- Rated 4 out of 5by ~~ BakaFox ~~, 8 months agoAwesome extension! Really helps me keep my binge web browsing habit under control.
The only this I suggest is to add an option to set the time limits. For example, if you spent more than X minutes on the website today, the extension will replace website contents with warning banner.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kay, 8 months agoThis looks like a really cool addon, but sadly the timer itself isn't working. Tho I can see what websites I have visited. If you have any suggestions for help I'd love to hear it!
EDIT: I'm not sure if restarting did the trick, or if I was just confused by the UI showing only minutes but no indication it's actually ticking by. But it seems to be working now
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ashdei-san, 9 months agoExcellent addon! Really disturbing (but in a useful way)
Actually, it would be good if numbers on counter be bigger.
And if you could have both options "time spend online" and "on which sites" in the same time.
Still it's a good addon I'm glad I found it! Thank you!^^
- Rated 5 out of 5by Patrice, a year agoI wish this excellent module would offer multilingualism as an option at least for the first 5 world languages. There are not that many channels to translate. I can help in French.
- Rated 1 out of 5by xpg, a year agoDoesn't seem to work. Icon visible but no time. Summary page is blank & menu doesn't work. Ironic that an add-on designed to stop wasting time actually does the opposite.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zeioth, a year agoThis has instantly become one of my favourite extensions.
I wish the metrics page had an 'auto refresh' option, but the fact there is no such option is probably a firefox security limitation.