- Rated 2 out of 5Seems like this would be useful but it doesn't work for me. The toolbar button does nothing. The toolbar button's context menu option "Google Keep Notes" opens the sidebar and shows the orange header line but then only gray. No content. The hamburger menu works but it's also empty. The only things that work are the icons linking to other Google products and the button to Sign out.
- Rated 2 out of 5if it's just loading Keep on the sidebar... Why does it require a new log-in? I don't know, but seems suspicious...
- Rated 5 out of 5super
- Rated 4 out of 5mencoba, mudah2an bagus
- Rated 5 out of 5Best "Keep" app has just got better!
The addition of a "right click" menu shortcut opens now the keep sidebar,
This easy, fast access had made "keep" even easier to use and access!
Thank you Bro Baris!
- Rated 5 out of 5Pretty useful, thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very nifty, exactly what I was hoping to find for something like notes.
My 2 cents, for future enhancements, in order:
1. Full container support - Open google account of corresponding container - right now it opens default account in any container
2. Save to Keep/ Save link to new Keep note
- Rated 2 out of 51. This extension takes like really long time to load, compared with its Chrome analogue
2. Doesn't have mouse context menu. To paste something you have to use keyboard hotkeys
3. When you select something on the page and press keep icon, it doesn't load the text you've selected.
As result, not convenient unfortunately
- Rated 2 out of 5It was working, but now only shows a grey screen. I tried removing and re-installing, but same thing. Please take a look at this issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5Es lento, tarda unos segundos en cargar.