- by Firefox user 15211970, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Still can't select the proper Google account to be the default. Clicking "manage your account" in the sidebar simply opens the main Keep page for that other account, without an option to change the default. Very, very basic functionality - how was this not the first thing you nailed down?
- by Firefox user 14664368, a year agoRated 2 out of 5good experience for a while then it wouldn't work anymore. removed it and added it back on but it kept saying 'you've been logged out, reload the page to try again' though I haven't been logged out of my google account anywhere on firefox and reloading wouldn't work.
- by raina, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Seems like this would be useful but it doesn't work for me. The toolbar button does nothing. The toolbar button's context menu option "Google Keep Notes" opens the sidebar and shows the orange header line but then only gray. No content. The hamburger menu works but it's also empty. The only things that work are the icons linking to other Google products and the button to Sign out.
- by Firefox user 13382573, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 51. This extension takes like really long time to load, compared with its Chrome analogue
2. Doesn't have mouse context menu. To paste something you have to use keyboard hotkeys
3. When you select something on the page and press keep icon, it doesn't load the text you've selected.
As result, not convenient unfortunately