- Rated 1 out of 5by DK, 3 months agoNo use.
It is more convenient to open a new tab and go to keep.google.com.
- Rated 1 out of 5by J L Anderson, a year agoJust crams google keep notes onto the side bar and you can't easily access it because it's own menu is in the way. Annoying and useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5by cliffie leez, 2 years agoThis app is amazing. It's truly the best thing for keeping little notes on hand. But it's broken!! Error 403. Gotta fix it!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17005043, 2 years agol'application n'est plus utilisable suite à ce message :
403. That's an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.
- Rated 1 out of 5by camargow, 2 years agoI would've given this extension a 5-star rating, but it just simply stopped working is the last week, when it's sidebar is supposed to be displayed it just shows this error:
"403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."
Pleaaase fix this, it really is a hugely useful extension!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13493843, 2 years ago'403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.'
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mojab, 2 years agoThis is not like the one on Chrome, it just opens a simple embedded window and shows your Google keep's web page on it, which can be achieved using Chrome's standalone apps already.
- Rated 1 out of 5by VIENNE, 3 years agoNe fonctionne pas chez moi ? J'ai bien google keep dans la barre laterale la connection à mon compte est établie mais rien ne s'affiche ? aucun contenu ?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tangotx, 4 years agoNot working. Logs you out from keep every time it's activated. :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14682757, 4 years agoA bookmark is all that's needed.This is pointless.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14180287, 5 years agoAlwys shows the following popups: You signed out. Please reload the page to log in and continue your work.
It does not work. This plugin is therefore useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dez0, 5 years agoafter installing, i was taken to the welcome page, which contained more huge ads than actual welcome info.
i suddenly felt uneasy about the idea of having my google credentials anywhere near this unofficial app.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13981277, 5 years agoTime by time an AD tab is opened consuming a lot of memory degrading the computer perfomance.