Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by arana arana, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5From some days ago I can only see the header of the page inside the window that opens when you click the button , unless I explicitly allow keep.google.com to the allowed cookie sites (if I open keep in its own tab or window it opens fine), but even if I allow the site to store all cookies the window then only shows me list mode and no tile mode. please fix. Thank You.
- by Firefox user 14180287, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Alwys shows the following popups: You signed out. Please reload the page to log in and continue your work.
It does not work. This plugin is therefore useless.
- by onewing, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using Google Keep since it's inception and find it an invaluble tool. Just switching from Chrome to Firefox, it was a pleasant surprise to find I could still use Keep in my browser with this add-on. For me, it is one of the rare one's I felt compelled to donate to. Just love it! Thank you!
- by Doris, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like that I can have this on my sidebar but it needs a lot of space. I know Google Keep itself doesn't offer much customization, but is it possible to tweak the add-on with lesser margin/padding and give us the option to choose, say, between default and compact interface, and to change font size?
- by dez0, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5after installing, i was taken to the welcome page, which contained more huge ads than actual welcome info.
i suddenly felt uneasy about the idea of having my google credentials anywhere near this unofficial app.