- Rated 1 out of 5by ziggar.uk, 3 years agoused to be a good addon. now its useless. doesnt do anything out of the ordinary. doesnt colour any tabs at all. waste of time installing it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Patrice, 3 years agoWork perfectly with GNU/Linux application. But the theme defined in Firefox on Windows 10 don’t apply, the color in the windows bar is changed by the color sheme defined in windows settings. Finally, is logic. But I have a dark theme defined in Firefox, I prefer that colorfultabs don’t affect the color in Firefox panels (bookmarks, …).
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mike golch, 3 years agofirefox does not ler the colorful tabs work the way they did in olderversions
- Rated 1 out of 5by Wildrat, 3 years agoI thought this would be like the old colorful tabs, it is not! It removed my themes, and introduced a bunch of garbage.
I forgot about this extension. It is terrible.
It says should be the first extension you install, it should be removed the add-ons page!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15308538, 4 years agoayuda notablemente a identificar pestañas para que no cometas el error de cerrar alguna
- Rated 1 out of 5by jagman, 4 years agoI love to have the OLD colorful tabs back but this one CHANGED MY THEME but NOT MY TABS
- Rated 2 out of 5by busymother, 4 years agoThis extension used to work great. But if I add a theme it stops working altogether. Please fix. I can not use otherwise.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Patty, 4 years agoI have used this tab style before and lost it somehow. Very happy to have it back. It pleases me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BlindBat, 4 years agoThis add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15245313, 4 years agoIt is currently BROKEN (tabs get colored only in sidebar), making it so much LESS appealing.
Used to be my favorite extension ever! Its indeed 1st to get installed on a new Firefox!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15213244, 4 years agoTabs aren't colored as shown on screenshot. Probably something must be fixed?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15202476, 4 years agoNo longer does what is says on the tin. I had been using this excellent add-on for the last 15 years, but you have now forced me to look elsewhere
- Rated 4 out of 5by Fish, 4 years agoCAN WE PLEAAAAAAAAASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AGAIN?!?! pleaaaaaaaaaase?!?! the whooooooole point is to be able to quickly nav my tabs - i long for the old days. love the add-on - miss the Colorful Tabs - should be 'a couple of colored tabs' now. oh and typically, only your active tab.
- Rated 4 out of 5by delicacy, 4 years agoThe lower bar under tabs doesn't always follow tabs color during clicks, & i had to install the latest legacy version 9.0.1 with moon tester tool on palemoon. What version would you advise me if you don't have a latest legacy version ?