- Rated 4 out of 5by AwesmeGamer, a year agoWorks
but this disables my dark view in firefox and windows. That is what i am using, and my color theme in the menu bar windows. That is windows 10. It looks like the menu bar should be my firefox theme or my windows theme not just plane white, the tab and the address bar is colored
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15592570, 3 years agoThis add-on would've been great if it was compatible with Tree Style Tabs; which it isn't and that's okay.
I wouldn't be surprised if all ~50k users of this add-on does NOT use Tree Style Tabs, but I'm surprised this isn't a recommended add-on considering the amount of users.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Fish, 4 years agoCAN WE PLEAAAAAAAAASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AGAIN?!?! pleaaaaaaaaaase?!?! the whooooooole point is to be able to quickly nav my tabs - i long for the old days. love the add-on - miss the Colorful Tabs - should be 'a couple of colored tabs' now. oh and typically, only your active tab.
- Rated 4 out of 5by delicacy, 4 years agoThe lower bar under tabs doesn't always follow tabs color during clicks, & i had to install the latest legacy version 9.0.1 with moon tester tool on palemoon. What version would you advise me if you don't have a latest legacy version ?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11493420, 4 years agoReally useful, even though the colour spectrum is not as functional as it used to be. However, has anyone else experienced occasional flickering between tabs? I know it's not malware. Is it a function of trackng on other sites. Usually an issue when a site is opened which is video heavy. Any ideas, thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Joe Freeman, 5 years agoColorfulTabs is a wonderful extension, but I'm on Firefox Quantum 65.0.2 (64-bit) and I'm still only seeing one of my tabs colored. This is disappointing; the screenshot should be replaced with one that shows the tabs as they actually appear, not as they used to appear.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Threesom666, 5 years agoMy second Favorite Tab Add-On. FF could be so boring. With this add-on it brings it to life making that much more enjoyable. I love all its added tweaks and customization options. Great very enjoyable Add-On.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12518081, 6 years agopeople still don't want to understand that at the time it's IMPOSSIBLE to color all the tabs through an extension as it used to be before quantum. maybe it never will.
blame mozilla for this... personally i'm sticking to 52.x ESR, stuff this quantum crap.