- by Firefox user 15537674, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The"new" colourful Tabs has nothing to do with the old one, which is shown in the screenshot. Actually it only colours the actual tab-and in the same coulour nearly the whole rest of the firfox header, exept the remaining tabs. The Top line colours change each time, you choose an other tab-which is more a nerve taking lightshow, because of the shrill colours, than helpful, as it was earlier! (and as it is shown falsely in the screenshot)
- by Firefox user 15425752, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely love ColorTabs in Firefox! With so many tabs open, the customizable colors help me to stay organized and efficient. Thank you Shivanand!
- by Patrice, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Work perfectly with GNU/Linux application. But the theme defined in Firefox on Windows 10 don’t apply, the color in the windows bar is changed by the color sheme defined in windows settings. Finally, is logic. But I have a dark theme defined in Firefox, I prefer that colorfultabs don’t affect the color in Firefox panels (bookmarks, …).
- by Wildrat, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I thought this would be like the old colorful tabs, it is not! It removed my themes, and introduced a bunch of garbage.
I forgot about this extension. It is terrible.
It says should be the first extension you install, it should be removed the add-ons page!
- by BlindBat, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.