- by Vladimir, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5after update FF from... 3.6 this addon was very helpful, but now, its useless. and when i use dark skin, its totally failed. solors....omg my eyes feel sharp pain! and most of all. colors per tab changes only whel i click on it!!!!!! but im need to change color before i open tab! to separate per one in many opened ( now its impossible ( very sad.....
- by Firefox user 16981600, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Totally useless.
Changes colors without prompting for agreement.
Changes all colors.
Changes colors all the time, whenever one navigates.
- by Blade, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sadly, this add-on no longer delivers what it advertises, it only acts as a donation trap.
I used it with the previous versions of Firefox, and really sad to see it go - but it is gone, have no doubt, as other add-ons could already solve this problem with the new Firefox versions. Just go with Tree Style Tabs and TST Colored Tabs.
- by Firefox user 13717843, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I would gladly change mu one star to 5 stars once dev. changes it to work as it used to work. I want to change the tabs and nothing else, I also want different coloring on different tabs, like one for active tab, one for the others, per site coloring.
But I don't want my entire browser to change color. :(
I really hope this previously great extension can be fixed.
- by Firefox user 15537674, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The"new" colourful Tabs has nothing to do with the old one, which is shown in the screenshot. Actually it only colours the actual tab-and in the same coulour nearly the whole rest of the firfox header, exept the remaining tabs. The Top line colours change each time, you choose an other tab-which is more a nerve taking lightshow, because of the shrill colours, than helpful, as it was earlier! (and as it is shown falsely in the screenshot)
- by Wildrat, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I thought this would be like the old colorful tabs, it is not! It removed my themes, and introduced a bunch of garbage.
I forgot about this extension. It is terrible.
It says should be the first extension you install, it should be removed the add-ons page!