- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14377695, 4 years agoI love it but can't get it to work on Firefox, so I changed to Waterfox, would like to get it work again without re-installing Firefox.
How do I get into firefox to program "%appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profile.*******\Chrome\userChrome.css"
- Rated 1 out of 5by KT, 4 years agoDid not work for my version of Firefox (62.0.3). Instead of colouring the tabs .. this addon left them white and only changed the browser colour for each tab I went to when I went to them.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ng, 4 years ago2 stars because it is compatible with 62.0.3. But it doesn not work as the picture shows....it only colors the active tab AND the menubar, URL bar... and all the other tabs look like they used to before this add-on was installed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12256933, 4 years agoAre you serious? We have to enter the hex number of the color? How the hell are we supposed to know that you need to have a GUI interface with a slider so we can just pick the color of and the Hue by looking at it not by studying a chart of numerals. LOL. This is like going back to the Heyday of dos programming
- Rated 1 out of 5by Skyiva, 4 years agoИз-за ColorfulTabs вкладки мигают между собой и приходится завершать процесс Firefox.
Because of the ColorfulTabs tabs are flashing between themselves and you have to complete the Firefox process....
- Rated 2 out of 5by timtak, 4 years agoMakes Tabs flash and Fries Facebook
Facebook was not working in Firefox. Obviously I suspected an addon but I did not suspect ColorfulTabs, but I thought I would check the reviews just to see. I started reading the reviews and I realized, thanks to previous reviewers, that ColorfulTabs causes Firefox to flash between tabs at random like this
So I turned ColourfulTabs off. I now also realise that it was ColorfulTabs that was preventing Firefox from displaying Facebook! I don't like the way that the default Firefox tab display is white on black but other than that ColorfulTabs did nothing for me anyone (it only colors the active tab and turns the others black on grey). Goodbye ColorfulTabs!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Norm, 4 years agoI must second the review of 16 days ago. Once I get ten or more tabs open in Firefox 61, Colorful Tabs causes me to lose control of Firefox, as it continues to cycle through tabs all by itself. Impossible to stop this buggy add-on from taking control of Firefox. Once I disabled and removed Colorful Tabs, the random cycling through tabs ceased. This only happens once a lot of tabs are opened. But the bug is serious enough and disruptive enough that I made the decision to remove it.
I wasn't using it anyway. I liked the way it used to be where the tabs them selves were colored. I understand Mozilla changed their code, making the old implementation impossible to implement.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Avalon27703, 4 years agoThis is a damaging extension - it enters Firefox into an infinite loop: focus changes from one tab to the next in a random order about one switch per second. Restart fails to fix problem. Had resort to work offline + restart. Even now that it's deleted it still has changed the colors of my active tab... each tab is the same purple as every other tab but at least it's not jumping every second now.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14254727, 4 years agoI almost added this one until I read that Firefox wants control over my laptop; i.e. "access your data for all websites" and Access browser tabs". Forget it! Too bad.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14244612, 4 years agoI used to love Colorful Tabs until it stopped working with the Firefox changes a couple of years ago. Since then it has been rubbish, I'm sad to say. All it does is colour the current tab and all the others stay grey. I want them all coloured the way they used to be, to distinguish them from each other.