- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16931915, a year agoFirefox is determined to be the worst browser. Now Colorful Tabs doesn't work. Only the current tab is colored, the rest are white, which makes Colorful Tabs worthless!
- Rated 3 out of 5by whaley, 2 years agoThis is great for the tabs on the sidebar, but the tabs across the top of the page are white except for the active tab. I receive a message about bugzilla, but cannot fix it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Blade, 3 years agoSadly, this add-on no longer delivers what it advertises, it only acts as a donation trap.
I used it with the previous versions of Firefox, and really sad to see it go - but it is gone, have no doubt, as other add-ons could already solve this problem with the new Firefox versions. Just go with Tree Style Tabs and TST Colored Tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15592570, 3 years agoThis add-on would've been great if it was compatible with Tree Style Tabs; which it isn't and that's okay.
I wouldn't be surprised if all ~50k users of this add-on does NOT use Tree Style Tabs, but I'm surprised this isn't a recommended add-on considering the amount of users.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13686061, 3 years agoWas a once great extension. Now I'm seeing really annoying behaviors. For one, the color of the tabs constantly change in Windows. In Linux it causes it to rapidly jump from one tab to another. I understand that this may not be entirely the developers fault. Part of it is the buggy framework Mozilla has set up for extensions, which is unfortunate. What separated Firefox from other browsers used to be my ability to customize Firefox to work the way I want to. As it stands now, other once great extensions no longer work correctly or are severely crippled. Not sure why I should continue to use Firefox over Chrome