Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Patrice, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Work perfectly with GNU/Linux application. But the theme defined in Firefox on Windows 10 don’t apply, the color in the windows bar is changed by the color sheme defined in windows settings. Finally, is logic. But I have a dark theme defined in Firefox, I prefer that colorfultabs don’t affect the color in Firefox panels (bookmarks, …).
- by BlindBat, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.
- by Firefox user 15202476, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5No longer does what is says on the tin. I had been using this excellent add-on for the last 15 years, but you have now forced me to look elsewhere
- by Fish, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5CAN WE PLEAAAAAAAAASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AGAIN?!?! pleaaaaaaaaaase?!?! the whooooooole point is to be able to quickly nav my tabs - i long for the old days. love the add-on - miss the Colorful Tabs - should be 'a couple of colored tabs' now. oh and typically, only your active tab.
- by delicacy, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5The lower bar under tabs doesn't always follow tabs color during clicks, & i had to install the latest legacy version 9.0.1 with moon tester tool on palemoon. What version would you advise me if you don't have a latest legacy version ?