Review by Maknho
- Rated 5 out of 5by Max, 12 days agoGreat addon! Works on both desktop and mobile Firefoxes. Together with CanvasBlocker and Font Fingerprint Defender it is a perfect substitution for Trace which is outdated for a long period of time and, thus, breaks too many sites
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12401675, 16 days agoThe modified browser profile does not pass Cloudflare's validation. https://webbrowsertools.com/ip address/
- Rated 3 out of 5by planetm, 2 months agoNeeds to add Windows 11 profiles and drop Windows 7 profiles under it's random profile setting.
The spoofing options here are out of date with what's available today.
- Rated 5 out of 5by aforest, 9 months agoonly thing i can't do is get the time zone setting to change at random
- Rated 4 out of 5by someone4privacy, 9 months ago...good anti-tracking tool...can be improved by using in tandem with Trace...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17336470, 10 months agoOne of the best add-ons against digital fingerprinting.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17409543, a year agoWorks great for spoofing everything and switching the user agent every five minutes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14149441, a year agoReally like this extension and it's not leaking any of my real information BUT I've done about 10 random experiments on amiunique.org and 7 of them were on red numbers, even as low as 0.1 of al registries... I mean... it's not leaking my real information but the entire point of a spoof-er it's to "blend in" with the crowd making me NOT unique. Even if it's fake information I guess a bad actor could track this pretty "unique" and I guess very identifiable fake information to connect the dots to someone. Could there be an option to only use "common" information, like OS, fairly updated browsers and devices that are on the "green" very "common" not "unique" side of the spectrum?
I know I can choose which ones to exclude but I don't know the rare ones from the common ones. Cheers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by dangersd, a year agoIt's quite good, but seems settings gui is not keeping the pace with new features. Thanks for great effort, I'm sure it'll get better.