- by Arnold_Rac, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I love your plugin but Your latest Version 0.20.3.1 has a few bugs,
1. it stops sites to work properly, I have to disable it to make them work and then I re enable your plugin, It doesn't let Dailymotion video to play when its embeded in site.
2. It usually do not pick up timezone whereas previous version did.
and this new version doesn't let me delete the email in tutanota mail earlier I used to (again I disable plugin to delet mail and then reenable it)
and there are few other things... so on...
3. You imposed a few features rather giving choice like Cookie (Policy). There is no way to disable it, once has to select Allow visit bare minimum whereas the fact is I already use Firefox privacy feature to handle cookie functionality.
May I know why you will fix them?
Developer responseposted a year agoHi Arnold_Rac,
Please create an issue here so that I can ensure that the issues you're facing can be resolved. https://github.com/sereneblue/chameleon/issues
Depending on the settings you enable, Chameleon will break things. I can try to resolve some issues but I need to know more information (like your settings).
1. This may be caused by a number of settings.
2. Can you list the URLs timezone spoofing is not working for you? I'd need to know your settings to help fix the issue with tutanota.
3. Chameleon allows you to conveniently manage some Firefox preferences like the cookie options. It preserves your existing settings so this should not cause issues. There was a bug in v0.20.0 for the cookie options that caused the settings to be reset, but that has been fixed.
- by Firefox user 15330737, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5break site, some times cant solve recpatcha
Developer responseposted a year agoRecaptcha doesn't play nice with anything that tries to change your fingerprint. I'm not sure if there is a 'fix' but there is an issue open about this: https://github.com/sereneblue/chameleon/issues/250
- by Firefox user 14181026, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The display is cut on the right side pop up when you custom the toolbar and put chameleon icon as hidden (aka double arrow dropdownlist near the menu icon)