- Rated 2 out of 5You can't make it change more often than once every 5 minutes.
Why should the developer care how often I scan a page? Why should he care if my computer slows down (which it won't!)?
Also, I have no idea what happens when a page changes. That is to say, almost nothing about this routine is documented. I want the page to refresh when it changes, but can't find any option that controls what happens other than playing a sound.
The gui's are nice, but, again, without doc, difficult for me to figure out. I don't want to play with something to learn how it works. I want to read how it works.
- Rated 5 out of 5Super Addon, aber langsam ist es Zeit gekommen, ein Update für Firefox 57 ruszubringen!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5Cool
- Rated 5 out of 5My main tool in the browser. It is unfortunate that the tool does not work with Firefox 57.
- Rated 3 out of 5Generally works very well and is extremely useful. With certain websites, it seems to regularly pick up 'ghost' updates when nothing visible has actually changed. Also, a means to log in on different devices to make it easier for multiple users to work together in monitoring websites, rather than awkwardly co-ordinating what has been read, would be extremely useful and make this a perfect add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5Really useful, but can't be enabled on Firefox 57 ( all legacy add-on are disabled and can't be used ). Regards
- Rated 5 out of 5I need something like this to scan 1000 pages a day for any changes. Looks like it ll do the job we ll see
- Rated 5 out of 5this scanner is checking the page every 5 mins as the lowest, I want to scan a page every 1 min, is it possible to do that, if yes how ?
- Rated 5 out of 5Very useful add-on. I hope it will work with FF 57+
- Rated 4 out of 5Great app!
- Rated 5 out of 5I love this app.
- Rated 5 out of 5Feedback
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this tool.
- Rated 4 out of 5I love this add-on and use it daily on webpages where content is not only added but also removed.
When that happens it does pick up that the page changed, but the "Changes" view cannot pick up what's missing from the "Old page".
Would be great if those could be shown stricked through and/or with a red background, similar to the additions beeing highlited in yellow
- Rated 3 out of 5Hello!
Likely this extension doesn't work with Cyrillic name sites (
Pls fix it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Most websites now have Ads that change several times daily, this means that you will get "false positive" updates.
If we could manually select which parts of a page we want to check for changes, then this addon would become far, far more useful
As is, it's better than nothing, which is infinitely better than nothing, but it's not perfect regarding features.
- Rated 3 out of 5You can set the refresh interval to 1 Minute, but it always goes back to 5 Minutes which is way too long for my purpose. Any chance, that you implement shorter custom invals like Dsitill Web Monitor?
Or a short cut for manual checking so that i could make a macro for my keyboard.
- Rated 5 out of 5Continue with your good work!
- Rated 5 out of 5You will change this situation? It's so sad... :(
Developer responseposted 3 years agoYou can install v3.2.4, which has been tested with Firefox 47:
* Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/update-scanner
* Open "Version Information"
* Click "See complete version history"
- Rated 4 out of 5Данная опция, почему-то, отдельно не работает!
- Rated 5 out of 5It deserves a ★★★★★★ rating.
- Rated 4 out of 5Вот скажите, почему нет максимального порога чувствительности? Я сканирую один сайт, который регулярно "перезапускается", и через каждые 15 минут дополнение показывает обновление всех символов, что уже начинает доставать.
- Rated 5 out of 5Очень удобно.Понятный интерфейс. Отличная работа самого расширения .