Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by harry22, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension does an excellent job of ensuring I know about changes to important web sites and full marks to sneakypete for updateing it to be compatible with the newest firefox changes.
- by Firefox user 13956300, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I am japanese. Sorry broken English.
I have Fire Fox 56.
Older versions can not overwrite new versions.
Can I transfer data from old version to new version?
If you can, please tell me how to transfer the data.
- by Firefox user 13926929, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you very much for this new version.
Would it be possible on Mac OS (no middle click), when clicking on a website with detected changes, to open the page in a new tab?
- by NatalieMc, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I loved this add on. But then in one of the updates, I lost the ability to make my alerts appear for longer than a few seconds, to make them stay until I manually close them, which means I miss alerts all the time. Please, I'm begging you, give me back this feature!
- by Firefox user 13864686, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible de sélectionner une partie de la page qui doit être surveillée.
A consommé plus de 40 giga de data en 4 heures.
Quand le module est activé, une des instances de firefox a réussi à utilser 50 % de la mémoire (4gb/8gb).
- by heyu, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This used to be a great FF addon. Now it has a memory leak that drags my computer to a halt. Can't use it anymore. And the delete button has been taken away.
@SneakyPete Thanks for fixing the memory leak issue.
Any chance you can add a Delete button to the top banner, where the settings icon and "View Changes" drop down are?
- by BEHA, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works fine so far with Firefox Quantum (58.0.2) and AddOn version 4.2.0.
you cannot delete a page from the UpdateScanner list, when you don't need a page to be longer in this list.
The page settings don't have any delete option :-(
- by Firefox user 13725142, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5* Previous version is better
* It would be more convenient if the ' Scan All Pgae ' button is outside.
* Please correct the error problem of Korean web page.
* Please modify search interval.
30/60 seconds / 120 seconds ...
- by SweepsGuyWinner, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This Is Fantastic! This Is Awesome! I'm a Sweeper and I enter over 600 Dailys, but I also need to monitor 1000s of sites for changes to find more sweeps to enter. So far I have tested with approximately 100 sites, waited 24 hours and sure enough-Update Scanner detected a change on every page. The affect on the browser resources is unnoticable, even though this is Firefox.
I highly recommend this add-on to everyone.
What I would like to see in future releases:
-Adding New items directly to Folders
-Set Global Settingsas well as Individual Settings
I am receiving error messages or no textual content at all from
Active Server Pages(asp) when using Update Scanner. Examples include:
OK, I believe in my extreme use I should expect a hit on resources and performance
to Firefox. So I now am requesting additional features:
-Run when the browser is idle
-A Pause option, instead of having to Disable