Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by SteveP, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks Love what you've created. I posted this on GitHub a while ago, but didn't receive a reply. Would appreciate a reply.
Loving this add-on. Thanks for developing it. I can see a similar question has been asked before but I think my request is slightly different.
I have two PCs and I wondered if there's a way that when I've clicked on the UpdateScanner link and visited the site on PC1, this 'state' could by synced across to another PC - PC2? My thinking is to use something like DropBox and use a symbolic link in DB to wherever the 'changed state' is stored on PC1 and then DropBox it to PC2. Appreciate your thoughts. I know the symbolic link idea works as I use it for other synced data on my PC that lives outside DB - I just need to know if the changed state is stored in a folder somewhere?
- by Neo X, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5many sites i watch have high lighted text and does not show the actual page correctly. Kinda annoying and does not fit my needs. I know it used to back in the day. As of its current state i have no use for it. No point in using it if it only displays SOME pages that stay in tact and others looking like a scrambled list. No options for page display.
- by deprisonne, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I use this Addon to follow updates one Software websites and the massive number of webcomics I read. The menu for the check options could be a bit more accessible. I would really like to have a version for Firefox on Android. I already sync my bookmarks, sadly I cannot check for updates on the items in the Update-Scanner folder.
- by Firefox user 12518043, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I have been using this addon for a long time. I understand that ff changed its paradigm and so this addon had to as well. However, as other users have noted, it just kind of stopped working at all lately. I go to the site I have it check and there are major changes, but it always says no changes when run. I would love to give this five stars, but 3 for this current iteration, out of hope.
Please make it a stand-alone downloadable app that can be used with any browser. Please let me contribute to the design of the format and help with the Beta testing and marketing. Thank you If interested please acknowledge on the developer's homepage and I will email my thoughts.
- by harry22, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension does an excellent job of ensuring I know about changes to important web sites and full marks to sneakypete for updateing it to be compatible with the newest firefox changes.
- by Firefox user 13956300, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I am japanese. Sorry broken English.
I have Fire Fox 56.
Older versions can not overwrite new versions.
Can I transfer data from old version to new version?
If you can, please tell me how to transfer the data.
- by Firefox user 13926929, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you very much for this new version.
Would it be possible on Mac OS (no middle click), when clicking on a website with detected changes, to open the page in a new tab?
- by NatalieMc, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I loved this add on. But then in one of the updates, I lost the ability to make my alerts appear for longer than a few seconds, to make them stay until I manually close them, which means I miss alerts all the time. Please, I'm begging you, give me back this feature!
- by Firefox user 13864686, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible de sélectionner une partie de la page qui doit être surveillée.
A consommé plus de 40 giga de data en 4 heures.
Quand le module est activé, une des instances de firefox a réussi à utilser 50 % de la mémoire (4gb/8gb).
- by heyu, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This used to be a great FF addon. Now it has a memory leak that drags my computer to a halt. Can't use it anymore. And the delete button has been taken away.
@SneakyPete Thanks for fixing the memory leak issue.
Any chance you can add a Delete button to the top banner, where the settings icon and "View Changes" drop down are?