- by davidphillips, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This was a brilliant add-on for many years. In the last days I get no updated page changes even though they have been scanned. No error message either. Have tried installing the extension on another PC with the same result.
- by NotCompatible, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5You can't monitor parts of a page. There are false alarms because other advertisements have been loaded into the page.
--- --- --- ---
Mann kann keine Teile einer Seite überwachen. So gibt es Fehlalarme, weil andere Werbung in die Seite geladen wurde.
- by Neo X, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5many sites i watch have high lighted text and does not show the actual page correctly. Kinda annoying and does not fit my needs. I know it used to back in the day. As of its current state i have no use for it. No point in using it if it only displays SOME pages that stay in tact and others looking like a scrambled list. No options for page display.
- by Firefox user 13864686, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible de sélectionner une partie de la page qui doit être surveillée.
A consommé plus de 40 giga de data en 4 heures.
Quand le module est activé, une des instances de firefox a réussi à utilser 50 % de la mémoire (4gb/8gb).
- by Firefox user 13626239, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Is there any way to return to the previous platform. I've used your application, if you're the original owner, for years. It is nearly worthless to me now.....but maybe that was the plan. We wouldn't want the sheeple to have effective tools. I apologize if you're the original designer but this new version was a bad move.
- by Firefox user 13581755, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5update deleted all the pages I was monitoring. NO, I don't monitor ALL my bookmarks, nor do I bookmark all pages I was monitoring. I heads up would have been the decent thing to do since you knew what this update was going to do - or just ensure all the detail wasn't blown away. .Hope this isn't your profession. You'll never get another dime out of me.
Interesting how you are taking time off just as you make this live. Again, don't quit your day job.
- by Firefox user 13558874, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Have used this add on for many years. The latest update really slows you down. Very disappointed in this update.
- by Firefox user 12073697, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5The new version does not play nicely with other extensions & open tabs and has become very inefficient. It's hogging all the Firefox 57 cpu cycles so Firefox and every page I have open is unresponsive while its running. Once it finishes (after 15 minutes now instead of 90 sec) everything is back to normal. While its updating, Firefox become completely unusable. I don't like the new menu - there's not enough control. And upgrading was a pain, with having to export & reimport which seems unnecessarily pointless.Performance has been improved in v4.2.1, see https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues/191.
The WebExtension upgrade process was a bit of a pain, but unfortunately the new Firefox APIs don't allow full access to bookmarks, so a reimport was the easiest way to do the upgrade.
- by Firefox user 13487801, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5It was my best add-on but the new version is more-more worse. Not working all webpages with other languages. There are no small menu icons upper the sidebare. I'm sorry but searching other add-ons.
- by Firefox user 13479842, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5This new version is a mess in FF Quantum. It's inconvenient to use and not reliable. This feature is so important to me that I'll have to change browser soon unfortunately.