Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Andy, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesnt work with classic 1Password 4 anymore. Nor able to install Legacy Extionsion anymore.Hey Andy,
1Password X only works with a 1Password.com membership account. If you have an older 1Password version, you’ll want to install the old companion extension from our website: https://1password.com/browsers/firefox/
- by emyr, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Don't know what I'd do without 1Password. use it multiple times daily on all my devices.
- by Talal, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5the Extension doesnt work at all !! it worked only first day i installed :/Hey Talal,
We’d like to help you get things working properly. Can you please send us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure this out together? :)
- by EvanCarroll, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5The option to copy your passwords out of the password manager, isn't present. It works on the Apple version. The browser extension is trash.Hey Evan,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X. Is there no “Copy” button when you hover over a password in the extension?
Please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can help you with this issue!
- by Gabriel, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Poor user experience. I use this extension for work, where I have a single sign on provider, so I use 1password around once or twice per week. This means, every time I open 1password, my SAML SSO session is expired and 1password fires a new tab immediately to sync the changed passwords, completely disrupting my work. Editing an entry within the extension is also a no-go, it opens a pop up (where I have to log in again). I would expect to do more stuff within the extension and less stuff in a new tab, if I want a new tab I wouldn't use the extension. Copying the password is harder than autofilling (I would expect a keyword shortcut), but autofill sometimes auto submits, which makes it a very poor experience, especially when the form has other fields that 1password is not capable of filling. I only use this for work purposes.Hey Gabriel,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. It sounds like you have your Firefox set to clear its cache every time you close the browser. 1Password stores your account information and session in the local storage of the browser, which is deleted when you clear the cache, so 1Password will pop up the next time you open the browser and will ask you to sign into your account again.
As for the other issues, I’m sure we can help you resolve them as well! Feel free to email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
- by PirateCat, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using 1Password since it first came out. It should be integrated into Firefox the way it is in Safari. This, or similar tool, is an essential part of your life now. I truly only know one password, the one that lets me into 1Password and all the passwords I use on various websites and apps are the maximum number of letters, numbers, and symbols allowed--randomly selected. Love it.Hey PirateCat!
Thanks for the review and feedback! We’re happy to hear you’re loving 1Password and will keep on working 24/7 to continue being the best app you use :)