Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by godlessarmy85, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5This add-on is pretty good for most things and I'd be lost without it. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some major services (like Paypal). It just won't fill the login. This means I have to start the 1Password desktop app and copy paste the information. If this (major) function of the add-on was improved it would be greatly appreciated.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHey godlessarmy85,
1Password X should definitely work on Paypal! We’re not able to reproduce any issues here so we’d like to ask you to email us all the details, that way we will be able to investigate and help you out (or fix whatever may need fixing!).
Before emailing us, please try saving a completely new login on Paypal’s website and see if it works. If it doesn’t, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- by Firefox user 16190071, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Worked great for a while, but now it will not pop up for me when I use the same key combination that worked before. So I have to open the PC app, log-in, and copy weblogins that were previously accessible through 1PasswordX. Seems to have happened with a recent Firefox update. Also, I don't want my passwords and logins saved in Firefox Lockwise, but Lockwise seems pretty impossible to turn off. Very frustrating, making me consider changing to a different browser...
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X’s shortcut in your Firefox. By default, it should be CTRL+Period on Windows, or CMD+Period on a Mac.
If that keyboard shortcut doesn’t work for you at all, feel free to email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you sort this out and any other issues you’re having with 1Password X in your browser.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- by Firefox user 16032017, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Compared to legacy version, this X version is worse in every possible aspect. How could this pass over user testing?Hey there!
1Password X does offer a new user experience, so it is definitely not what you’re used to from the old companion extension. We strongly suggest you take a look here to get better acquainted with 1Password X in order to give it a proper go: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/
If you’re having specific issues or troubles, feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
- by Firefox user 13754121, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5I have been trying to login to my 1Password account with this extension for nearly one hour. It simply does not work. It keeps on saying that I do not have access to the internet when there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection. This extension is crap.Hey there,
Please try clearing your browser’s cache, then try again.
If that didn’t help, please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
- by Firefox user 12801202, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin and service is such a crap. Its user experience its below absolute zero. The popup thingy accessible from the button on the upper right corner makes a little sense. It constantly behaves against built in features of Firefox. Additionally its behaviour on the Android is like '80 experience. Very annoying is coercion to authenticate with a password even when I use computer constantly without logging out. Meh, just a garbage.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with the issues you’re having. This extension works well with Firefox (desktop version only, not Android) and its features so it would be best if you email us all the details and issues you’re having to email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to troubleshoot them with you :)