Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Andre, a year agoRated 1 out of 5If you have once made an attempt to register with 1password which failed, it is very difficult to register again.
- by Miroslav, a year agoRated 5 out of 5When can touch id be able on mac in firefox?Hey Miroslav,
If you run the latest 1Password 7 desktop beta app + 1Password X beta in your Firefox, the two should integrate and allow you to unlock using Touch ID. Here are the instructions: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/#to-integrate-with-1password-for-mac
If it doesn’t work for you, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you further.
- by Firefox user 15368276, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is extremely slow and laggy. I need to wait for 1-2 seconds between password selection and password insertion. This happens on every site.Hey there,
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as you can so we can troubleshoot this with you.
- by Firefox user 12564071, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Keep getting popups to load this program when it is already loaded.Hey there,
If you have Firefox set up to never remember history and to always use private browsing, that might cause this behavior. Please disable one of these features and test again.
If that didn’t help, please email us at email@example.com with all the details.
- by Firefox user 15286046, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The short key (cmd+period) is not working on macOSHey there,
If the default shortcut of CMD+Period does not work for you, you can change the default shortcut in 1Password X’s settings page. Please try changing it to a different combination until you find one that works for you.
If you’re still having troubles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you further.
- by Firefox user 15321168, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Attractive and well designed. Easy to use and feels stable.
Would be 5 stars but it doesn't link with the desktop app in Windows like the old extension. If you use 1Password just for the web, this is the way to go.
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks for the honest review! Integration between 1Password X and the 1Password desktop apps is something we’d love to offer. We’re currently testing it out in the 1Password X and 1Password for Mac betas, and I’d expect us to move over to Windows once that’s perfected. :)