- Rated 5 out of 5easy to install. works perfectly on my macbook pro.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great. only issue I encountered so far is with RTL (right to left) websites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfect. Remember to follow the instructions of clearing your "browser.gesture.pinch" settings or it wont work. Also remember the addon wont work on addons.mozilla.org
- Rated 5 out of 5Did exactly what it says. FINALLY I can zoom while surfing the net on my phone. Brilliant!
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for me, firefox keep using the standard zoom based on percentage (not smooth).
Please let me know if there are updates.
PS. The "browser.gesture.pinch" are all settled as default
Thank you for the support!
I'm sorry to write here, please let me know if there are better ways to comunicate.
I'm using Windows 10, with the last Firefox version available.
here is the status of the browser.pinch.*:
_in; modified; string; empty;
_in.shift; modified; string; empty;
_latched; default; boolean; false
_pinch.out; modified; string; empty;
_out.shift; modified; string; empty;
_threshold; int; 0
Developer responseposted 6 months agoThe browser.gesture.pinch.* settings should be set to empty, if there's anything in there that could be causing your issue.
What operating system are you using Firefox on?
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks, this works really well. If only the author could add two finger double click zoom just like in Safari it'd be perfect.
- Rated 2 out of 5This module makes Firefox great ! But I ran into some isses - some websites do not support the zoom - once, I got the message "We do not support Internet explorer anymore". Sometimes, the website becomes unreadable while usiing the touch-zoom (MacOS, last v of Firefox).
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as intended (mimics chrome & safari), not like the Ctrl +/-